Tour Edge CProto Driver

I’ll have one. Mark it down.

I'm super curious.
Same here, love the look and also love that it looks they went away with the sliding track

The Tour Edge C723 driver has performed very well for me.

Just a few nitpicky things that bothered me. The sliding weight track was a bit clumsy, but once it was set, it was fine except for it picking up grass in the channel.

It looked good and felt good.

The main thing that I never did quite get used to was the sound. Even with hot melt added it never had the sound I preferred.

As I increased my swing speed in the last year and my club delivery changed it wasn’t performing for me as well as it did when I first got it. Made a shaft change and that helped.

Looking forward to seeing the new driver when it becomes available.

Pretty soon every driver from the top is going to look the same with the carbon inlayed into the titanium edging.
Not that its a bad thing but there won't be much to separate them at address.

These parts here look extremely unrefined to me though and maybe its because its a proto version.

View attachment 9251381
Lessons have long been learned here on THP basing things off of black and white USGA photos….

I'm looking forward to a FW with that technology :D

I loved the E722 and heard great things about the 723 line...just a good company that keeps slowly improving upon very good clubs from prior years

IMG_2561.jpeg

With the c723 staying current this year I wonder if the teem guys will get to review the proto ?

The Tour Edge C723 driver has performed very well for me.

Just a few nitpicky things that bothered me. The sliding weight track was a bit clumsy, but once it was set, it was fine except for it picking up grass in the channel.

It looked good and felt good.

The main thing that I never did quite get used to was the sound. Even with hot melt added it never had the sound I preferred.

As I increased my swing speed in the last year and my club delivery changed it wasn’t performing for me as well as it did when I first got it. Made a shaft change and that helped.

Looking forward to seeing the new driver when it becomes available.
A little bit of sticky tape or insulation tape , will not alter characteristics , but also keep the rubbish from the channel .

Back