Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

Typically, camels are not indigenous to that area of the world.

~Rock
I understand, but I swear the drugs he takes aren't that strong ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Changed plans. Woody and I are arriving tonight, sometime between 11 and midnight. Guess I'm just trying to make the realness get here faster. That and 4am wake up sounded awful for tomorrow morning.

~Rock

Changed plans. Woody and I are arriving tonight, sometime between 11 and midnight. Guess I'm just trying to make the realness get here faster. That and 4am wake up sounded awful for tomorrow morning.

~Rock

Guys got hotel sorted out?

For those of you driving from the west keep an eye out for camels that can be seen from 70 between Manhattan and KC according to my BIL...seriously.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
This is true. There is a farm just east of last Exit for Manhattan (313) as you go over the hill (yes, hill) it's on the south side of the interstate. Though, they weren't out last weekend either time I drove by.

Guys got hotel sorted out?

Yea, booked, hampton inn olathe, since that is where we are staying the rest of the nights. Or at least I am. I'm pretty sure Woody is staying there the whole weekend since I'm driving him around.

~Rock

Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

I'm in KC.

No rain in sight. Bunch of sandbagging weathermen posting in here...

Deer Creek
http://www.deercreekgc.com/-home
$65 plus tax, replay rate would $20
8:02 am
1:08 pm

AM
Group 1 - Icey, Hawk, ATL, Jman
Group 2 - NebGolfer, CAA_Beat, Erky, Daddio
Group 3 - Rambler, Agent Jay, J4U, wubears71
Group 4 - McRock, v.man, HighOnTheHog
Group 5 - Woody, Spivey, TH34
Group 6 - LSMO, MikeJB30, sleuth

PM
Group 1 - Nate, Eddie, mr3putt, Jank
Group 2 - Hawk, NebGolfer, Jman, Mikeg
Group 3 - ATL, Icey, J4U, TH34
Group 4 - Spivey, McRock, Rambler
Group 5 - sleuth, Woody, Flying Wedge
Group 6 - coers, wubears71, LSMO, HighOnTheHog

Deer Creek
http://www.deercreekgc.com/-home
$65 plus tax, replay rate would $20
8:02 am
1:08 pm

AM
Group 1 - Icey, Hawk, ATL, Jman
Group 2 - NebGolfer, CAA_Beat, Erky, Daddio
Group 3 - Rambler, Agent Jay, J4U, wubears71
Group 4 - McRock, v.man, HighOnTheHog
Group 5 - Woody, Spivey, TH34
Group 6 - LSMO, MikeJB30, sleuth

PM
Group 1 - Nate, Eddie, mr3putt, Jank
Group 2 - Hawk, NebGolfer, Jman, Mikeg
Group 3 - ATL, Icey, J4U, TH34
Group 4 - Spivey, McRock, Rambler
Group 5 - sleuth, Woody, Flying Wedge
Group 6 - coers, wubears71, LSMO, HighOnTheHog
Kyle, I want to thank you again for doing all the groupings. You are awesome, my friend. See you tonight for a great time at top golf.

Speaking of top golf, how many of you Internet golfers are bringing your own clubs vs using theirs?

Made it to Kansas City. I'm playing Ironhorse right now. One over through the first three. I got on for $21. A golf now hot deal.

2DF59090-0255-4B41-8C71-1E42880129DA_zpsqsknqt8t.jpg

0BDDF34C-161F-45FD-A003-D51241CBD3C6_zpshgsmx6xs.jpg

Kyle, I want to thank you again for doing all the groupings. You are awesome, my friend. See you tonight for a great time at top golf.

Speaking of top golf, how many of you Internet golfers are bringing your own clubs vs using theirs?

I'm bringing mine.

I've had Bryant's Seth knows my thoughts.. You will have real good bbq Saturday night

I've had Bryant's Seth knows my thoughts.. You will have real good bbq Saturday night

I hadn't had it in quite a while. Anything in KC is better than what I can get in Nebraska!

Are you guys at the one in Kansas by Dave and busters or the one in the hood? Our Kansas office where I am is probably a half mile from Bryant's in Kansas when you are out this way it's the two massive towers that have the weird windows haha

Are you guys at the one in Kansas by Dave and busters or the one in the hood? Our Kansas office where I am is probably a half mile from Bryant's in Kansas when you are out this way it's the two massive towers that have the weird windows haha

In da hood!

Made it to Kansas City. I'm playing Ironhorse right now. One over through the first three. I got on for $21. A golf now hot deal.

2DF59090-0255-4B41-8C71-1E42880129DA_zpsqsknqt8t.jpg

0BDDF34C-161F-45FD-A003-D51241CBD3C6_zpshgsmx6xs.jpg
Look at all that blue sky will ya....yesss

Back