Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

I just got to Indian Canyon. I know I’m a little early but I need some range time. Shoot me a text when you guys arrive, my number is in the google doc.

Made it to Oakland International, waiting to hop on a bird to Spokane. Looking forward to this evening.

Teeing off on CDA in a bit, very nice place

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

With KingVeo at Walmart. Got beer and hotdogs. We good for the weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

that course is amazing, well worth the money.

Sitting in Spokane. Got to the airport 2 hours early for my flight, or 3 hours early if I had bothered to notice my actual departure time was 5:59 not 5:09. Doh

millsan1;n8904021 said:
Sitting in Spokane. Got to the airport 2 hours early for my flight, or 3 hours early if I had bothered to notice my actual departure time was 5:59 not 5:09. Doh

3 days of fun and almost zero responsibilities can make your brain shut down! Haha Like leaving a pair of sandals and a belt at the house!

MattyDMPLS;n8904060 said:
3 days of fun and almost zero responsibilities can make your brain shut down! Haha
Hey, I cooked hot dogs, for my starving roomies on Sunday

millsan1;n8904068 said:
Hey, I cooked hot dogs, for my starving roomies on Sunday

I said almost!

Sitting in the Alaska lounge waiting for the flight at 10:30, it is going to be a long night. But well worth it for the fun and that was had this weekend.

Just got home, already miss you guys.

Almost home, going to be around 1800 miles of windshield time for the round trip, 14 hours drive time today, plus a couple hours of breaks. I'd do it again and more for another weekend like the one we just had. Thanks again everyone.

I made it home to Phx. Unfortunately, the Tucson guys had a long layover in Denver. I only had 60 people on the connection San Jose to PHX. It was glorious!

NullNomad;n8904126 said:
Just got home, already miss you guys.

Trust me bud, feeling is mutual! If anyone is ever in the philly area , hit me up! We will tee it up. Couldn’t ask for a better group of guys! Safe travels to all!

oumagic;n8904142 said:
I made it home to Phx. Unfortunately, the Tucson guys had a long layover in Denver. I only had 60 people on the connection San Jose to PHX. It was glorious!

Wildcat4life and I are on our last leg home. Left Spokane at 1pm, flew to Denver with KYgolfer where we had a 3 hour layover. Next flight to Tucson after stopping here in Los Angeles lol. Due back in Tucson around 10:30pm. Nothing like 9 hours to get from Spokane to Tucson by air!

Sitting in the Vegas airport and just had a $100 hamburger. $20 for the burger and $80 in the slots.

millsan1;n8904219 said:
Sitting in the Vegas airport and just had a $100 hamburger. $20 for the burger and $80 in the slots.

Gotta love expensive layovers! Safe travels bud!

ChefChris79;n8904225 said:
Gotta love expensive layovers! Safe travels bud!
Hit a $150 spin and walked away. Free burger!

We are too close to not play again real soon. I tagged you in the thread about my free outing. Doesn't have to be that day, any time just HMU and I'd love to host you.

TSA searched my bag because of the Raven Arrowhead bag tag, lol

finally made it home a while ago. made a wrong turn in Sedro and went over half an hour in the wrong direction. border was a 30 second interview which was awesome

@TSA I don't mind if you check my golf bag for bad stuff, but please for the love of all that is holy on this great planet earth PUT THE DAMN CLUBS BACK IN THE SLOT YOU PULLED THEM FROM!!!!

Everything made it home just fine, but my OCD is a little damaged lol.

Back