Traveling C200

The #TravelingC200 checkin out the #GE CFM56. 2 beauties. #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf time. #C200 reviews at @THPGolf

a9797f8a76ee7c4b528983f5e6cdf05d.jpg

The #TravelingC200 in #Kelowna BC. The heart of golf in Canada.... Just not in Jan. #GenFLX @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

6721d9e2fda25ff2c1623839069ee78d.jpg

Nothing to do with the C200 but I thought it was cool.

Haven't seen 600+ kts in a while. #PHKO - #CYVR. 601 kts. That's 1082 km/h. That's #D200 speed @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

0fc99b43a8ebf699d8d371c3faaa394c.jpg

I enjoy flying into Palm Springs. It's challenging, mountainous and I love seeing the vast amount of golf courses. I fly to over 100 airports but Palm Springs is my favourite. St. Marteen is pretty wild. Google approach videos on that one.

I love layovers in Hawaii. Gets me away from the winter.... and I can usually go hit some balls.
I've enjoyed watching planes land from that beach bar. Also watching other crazy tourists trying to hang on the fence when the Jets are full throttling to take off. Me I'm enjoying my beer...
You mean landing in the ocean is a bad thing? LOL Interesting stories. I could probably listen for hours.
Only if you want to avoid getting attacked by tiger sharks, lol...

F'n dumb. What threatening stance could you possibly take with a golf club head?
Use it like a ninja star???

So I'm guessing it's still being held hostage Rusty?

this thread is a lot of fun, thanks Rusty.

It's really not that bad. The runway is 7500'. Plenty long. I get a kick out of the people hanging out on the beach.

Lihue, in Hawaii, is probably the most demanding. It's short, usually wet and windy and we are always heavy because of all the contingency gas for over the ocean. If you land long you risk stopping in the ocean. . Usually we plant it on to get the anti skid and autobrakes going. It's a Boeing recommended firm landing and HEAVY braking. People get off the airplane and look at you like you suck but they have no idea on what's involved.

did you ever fly into Dakar(DKR) ?

I have never been to St-Martin, but I thought the lading there was interesting over the huge beach.

Use it like a ninja star???

So I'm guessing it's still being held hostage Rusty?

Yup. Ill get it back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this thread is a lot of fun, thanks Rusty.

did you ever fly into Dakar(DKR) ?

I have never been to St-Martin, but I thought the lading there was interesting over the huge beach.

I have not been into Dakar.

They just took my club away from me at Canadian Security. The fight has begun to get it back.
I guess they thought you might threaten the pilot... Oh, wait! :dohanim:
Yup. Ill get it back.
Sooo, they still can't figure out which side of the cabin door your seat is located??

Haven't seen 600+ kts in a while. #PHKO - #CYVR. 601 kts. That's 1082 km/h. That's #D200 speed @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

And here I thought making 16 knots in the east river was a big deal

Wow, 153 kt tailwind! Was that about a 3.5 hr crossing?

Wow, 153 kt tailwind! Was that about a 3.5 hr crossing?

Alright! Another airline guy. Nice. It was from Kona to Vancouver. 2500 nautical miles. We didn't have that push the whole way but we made it in 4:45. Anything under 5 hours is rare. It took us 6:40 on the way out.

The #TravelingC200 ready for the night lights of #LasVegas. It's #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf time. #C200 talk on @THPGolf

01b8126ae7f82ea8a0eef4ab2910261b.jpg

This has been another fun thread to follow. Thanks for taking us along! I can't believe they took your clubhead either..hope you get it back soon.

You and that C200 put in some serious miles Dave. Was fun following along!

It's been fun! The #TravelingC200 had an amazing month. Thx @WilsonGolf @THPGolf. #GenFLX #GameChanger
c94d9f25a170f6df43caf5fb3372b8e8.jpg

was such a fun follow. Very nice job bud

Alright! Another airline guy. Nice. It was from Kona to Vancouver. 2500 nautical miles. We didn't have that push the whole way but we made it in 4:45. Anything under 5 hours is rare. It took us 6:40 on the way out.

Check your PMs when you have a chance.

Really enjoyed this thread Rusty and travelling along with you.

When should I expect to see the miles hit my account. ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This was a great follow here and on social media. Thanks for sharing all the pics with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a great follow Dave. Hope your fight against the powers that be proves successful and you can return the TravelingC200 to the fold.

Enjoyed following along, thanks for sharing your month with us.

Good luck on retrieving #TheTravelingC200 from the clutches of the misguided security folks.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks Rusty ive really enjoyed seeing your photo's. Have you ever flown to New Zealand?

Thanks Rusty ive really enjoyed seeing your photo's. Have you ever flown to New Zealand?

We only go halfway over the pacific for now. Hopefully one day! I would love to keep going to that area.

The #TravelingC200 ready for the night lights of #LasVegas. It's #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf time. #C200 talk on @THPGolf

01b8126ae7f82ea8a0eef4ab2910261b.jpg
Dang, we were in Vegas on the same night!

Back