Travis Mathew Jeans ?

I have not tried them in a few years but I don’t like them. I think the inseam maxes out at 32.
31.5 actually. Looks like it's 1/2 shorter than the pants I'm used to of theirs.

Lets get overly personal. Slim isn’t tight. I’ve got some extra pounds but these fit great.
You’re lucky day, just went to a charity event and took pictures.

View attachment 9217408
I'm sitting at 6' 270. Finding good jeans is a tough bet for me. Carhartt and Levi 569 are my go-to jeans

Need some guidance/feedback.

Who's tried them? How's the fit? Any comparisons??
I have two pair and love them. they will fit a little slimmer than normal and tapered towards the bottom, but I like it. I think once they wear in they are loose and fit really comfortable.

I struggle to find the value in a pair of jeans priced liked that.

I have two pair and love them. they will fit a little slimmer than normal and tapered towards the bottom, but I like it. I think once they wear in they are loose and fit really comfortable.
That gives me a concern. I kind of hate when they stretch after use. Makes them fit less well (for me) and look less nice with the loss of structure.

That gives me a concern. I kind of hate when they stretch after use. Makes them fit less well (for me) and look less nice with the loss of structure.
They don’t stretch in a bad way. It’s tough to explain. They just get “settled in” and fit comfortably imo

You can get way better jeans for less than what they are charging. I doubt I’d be looking at those at half the price they are asking to be honest.

Well if they are on the thin and trim side , that me out …😏
have legs size ,
Like Tour de France rider . Even relaxed fit jeans give me only 5-8 mm ( 1/4 -5/16)
Of movement ….in them round legs

How are the open to close to play golf in?
Really good. The only complaint I could have is them not having a rubberized something in the waistband to prevent your shirt from coming untucked. Other than that I love them out there. Like I said I pretty much live in them.

Really good. The only complaint I could have is them not having a rubberized something in the waistband to prevent your shirt from coming untucked. Other than that I love them out there. Like I said I pretty much live in them.
I’m not all that concerned about that part. Can’t say I remember the last time I saw someone playing golf with the shirt tucked in anyway.

Actually have a pair on right now. They are my favorite pair of jeans and probably the only pair. 😂

They are on sale for $50 today so I picked up a pair.

Back