TrueSpec free full bag fitting

Would have been nice to take advantage of this offer, hade a feeling the NYC location wouldn't participate in something like this.

I had my complimentary fitting today. He had me hit my irons and then let me hit 6 other irons. There was one that I hit better than current but that is mainly because he moved it to 2 upright. He suggested that I contact Callaway to have mine bent; unfortunately, my model is one of 6 that they have listed at TrueSpec that they will not bend.

We moved to wedges. I told him that I just ordered a Callaway Jaws wedge and had not hit it. He got out what I ordered and I really liked it. So I may want to order the 56 I am getting a brother that is 52.

We moved onto my fairway woods and I am glad that we did. Somehow, my 7 wood and 5 wood shafts were switched. The only difference was the length and I didn’t notice; it must have happened when I put them back together after the airport? He didn’t suggest any changes on my fairway woods except I consider hybrids in the future. He had me try some, and I just feel more confident my fairway woods will go straighter than the hybrid.

Last thing we did was look at putters. I have never done that before and took all 4 of my putters. We got to the ones with the best numbers out of mine and then we tried one he thought would be better and it was about the same. He said he would stick with the one of mine and just regrip it. He offered to do it, but didn’t have my favorite grip.

So to sum up: no charges at all and he helped me pick out the best putter that I own and suggested I get my irons bent more upright. I think there is room for improvement with a putter purchase and I hope to get my irons adjusted by Callaway soon.

Did the fitting take the full 3.5 hours that they mention at booking? Did you also do Driver fitting?
I have my fitting with them on October 5.

Did the fitting take the full 3.5 hours that they mention at booking? Did you also do Driver fitting?
I have my fitting with them on October 5.
I did not spend anytime on the driver since I had just done that in July. I think I was there approximately 2 1/2 hours. It could have easily taken 3 1/2 hours if we would have done driver again.

Just called earlier today and got setup for a full bag fitting here in San Diego. Want to find out what changes, if any, I should or could make.

They are running this promo? How far out were you able to get booked? Will be flying out to Socal Mid October.

They are running this promo? How far out were you able to get booked? Will be flying out to Socal Mid October.

True Spec in San Diego at La Costa is running this promo. I booked for the 29th of Oct as that was the best day for me. The woman I talked to had openings as soon as this week and next, so I would be surprised if they didn’t have more options later in Oct

My complimentary full fitting is Friday.

Is this promo still going on? Can anyone provide feedback on fitting at the Dallas location?

Thanks!

Is this promo still going on? Can anyone provide feedback on fitting at the Dallas location?

Thanks!
Do not know if promo is still going. I did fitting back in October at Dallas location and had a great experience. Danny Lattner was my fitter and although I did not hit irons very well that day, he was able to get me dialed in on my driver. He did offer to have me come back for no charge to do iron fitting again. Will will likely do that at beginning of spring.

Do not know if promo is still going. I did fitting back in October at Dallas location and had a great experience. Danny Lattner was my fitter and although I did not hit irons very well that day, he was able to get me dialed in on my driver. He did offer to have me come back for no charge to do iron fitting again. Will will likely do that at beginning of spring.

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, for the complimentary fitting do you guys tip the fitters.. difference if you bought stuff or not?

I won a free fitting and lessons for golftec through another company's contest, so jw if I should be tipping them since it was free.. I'll likely end up buying something as my bag needs some revamping, but even the lessons (5 I think)

I didn’t tip my guy. I had went to him in the summer for a driver fitting that wasn’t free and then back in October for the free fitting. I contacted him before I went.

@KingSinghUNLTD I think that the free fitting was only in October. On Instagram, I think they are offering half off right now. I am only familiar with the TrueSpec in Scottsdale and don't know about Dallas.

Back