TT XP95 vs KBS Tour V90. Thoughts?

miparman

Reaction score
Handicap
Trying to get a feel for the differences in these two shafts. I've hit the TT XP95's and while they preform as advertised the spin reduction characteristic's claimed by KBS in the Tour V line is intriguing as being a high ball player and not having any issues elevating the ball my thinking these shafts might just be the ticket.
So has anyone had any experiences with these shafts. Thanks in advance.

Similar.
I preferred the feel of the KBS Tour 90s, but the FlightScope said I got better numbers out of the XPs

So were the numbers better with the Recoils. :)
I wavering between steel and Graphite.

So were the numbers better with the Recoils. :)
I wavering between steel and Graphite.

I play graphite now because of the ease it is on my joints, coupled with getting a full bag at the THP Event called The Grandaddy, the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

I got the Tour V90's in my CF16's....The numbers on the monitor were very impressive...I thought for sure I was going to get the XP95's but I picked up 10 yards on my 7 iron with the KBS. The spin was approx. 1500 rpms higher with the V90's which really kept the ball in the air longer...

Good luck with your choice....

I got the Tour V90's in my CF16's....The numbers on the monitor were very impressive...I thought for sure I was going to get the XP95's but I picked up 10 yards on my 7 iron with the KBS. The spin was approx. 1500 rpms higher with the V90's which really kept the ball in the air longer...

Good luck with your choice....

I wonder if that's why the XP95 have worked better for me than any other lightweight shaft when I've tried them - the tour 90s just fell out of the air because I was spinning them a bit too much with the launch I was getting.

Back