UA Spieth 3 Golf Shoes

Did they offer a wide? There is one for the 3, but if the wife's weren't actually wide on the 2 then would still be uncomfortable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure they do. I was offering feedback based on what others who bought a medium width complained about.

I’m pretty sure they do. I was offering feedback based on what others who bought a medium width complained about.
Ah got ya, thanks got the input !

Looked at them this past weekend. The black on black is ugly(coming from the guy who just bought Nike Roshe black on black). The white shoes with the UA in black is pure class.

They felt fine to me. Not worth $200 to me as you can find better deals elsewhere with other shoes but either way. Solid shoe.

Just bought a pair and will let you guys know how they are as soon as I can get them out on the course!

I like the looks of these and wouldnt mind trying these on but I always end up with a pair of Callaways due to better fit and better price for me.

Mine arrived today and from walking around the house they are really comfortable. I have big feet so the European size 47.5 with the wider sole fits great. Will have more to say about these once I get them out onto the course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today from the golf.com prize. I received the standard instead of the requested wide (and k guesswd 1/2 size too big).. I may go to dicks to see if I can try on the side or exchange as you can see my foot is like overpowering the laces

Overall they're sharp looking but as had to guess on my size, so I'll be seeing if I can exchange if possible
738b13ebf27098ddef0745f34a7bbae5.jpg
b0ef886bed2ade20ac84e8f0755d9b92.jpg

Don’t know if anyone else noticed this but I get some blisters on the inside front of my feet, right where the elastic section (which in theory should avoid blisters) is.

They aren’t painful or anything but show that there is some rubbing in that area. Any tips on how to resolve this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back