Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

I'm pretty sure I'm officially checked out of work mentally. Worthless for the rest of the day.

That was my entire day but my team understood

One more sleep! All tucked in and ready for visions of ProV1s and T-MBs to dance through my head. See you boys tomorrow!

At the airport ready to go. Callers to a Boston radio show were claiming strange lights hovering in the sky. So if I don't make it to Reunion I'm probably being probed by aliens.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

20171027_083156.jpg

I'm in the air, running on a few hours of sleep but too much energy/excitement to sleep!!

Congrats you guys. Have fun! Great company and solid irons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is gonna be awesome. I’m so excited to see everyone’s gear and new equipment.

On another note, titleist is awesome. I think some companies underestimate the power of events like this. This event alone is already pushing me towards purchasing these over the mp-18s for 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be awesome. I’m so excited to see everyone’s gear and new equipment.

On another note, titleist is awesome. I think some companies underestimate the power of events like this. This event alone is already pushing me towards purchasing these over the mp-18s for 2018!

That's a tough choice both great irons!!!

The brain trust at the meet and greet. Austin and JB
26169db68e508d9b380904c9ac7ae7fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back