Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

I can only do 18 at the moment, just the morning round. Need to convince the boss lady for a whole day away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Brickshire may be worth the effort. There are some pretty nice holes on that course. Stop and get flowers today on the way home. Couldn't hurt.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

What's the amount $?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Easy now fellas, save that for day of/pre round negotiations. Lets keep this thread about the outing. Besides discussing $$$ is unrefined. :act-up:

Easy now fellas, save that for day of/pre round negotiations. Lets keep this thread about the outing. Besides discussing $$$ is gouache. :act-up:

You mean gauche?

You mean gauche?

I did! Auto correct. I looked up gouache, it's a painting technique. Not applicable. Thanks for the heads up.

Brickshire may be worth the effort. There are some pretty nice holes on that course. Stop and get flowers today on the way home. Couldn't hurt.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Have not played Brickshire in some time don't know how the conditions are but either way it will still be ok and fun. For those that have played RNK what is your favorite hole and least?

Favorite: par 3 #7 just a pretty hole to me
Least: 18 it's a hard hole to end on and can kill a good round.

Have not played Brickshire in some time don't know how the conditions are but either way it will still be ok and fun. For those that have played RNK what is your favorite hole and least?

Favorite: par 3 #7 just a pretty hole to me
Least: 18 it's a hard hole to end on and can kill a good round.

#7 for me also for favorite. I wonder how much of it is natural.
As much as I complain about #11, I still think #16 is way more difficult and is probably my least favorite. I refer to is as the "Round Wrecker".

I think 16 is sneakily the toughest hole out there. At least the others put the trouble in your face. On 16 you can think you hit a pretty good drive, until you get out there and realize how laughably powerless and screwed you are.

For anyone interested in playing either the white or black tees, here are the distances for all standard combos...

RNK Combo Tee Distance.png

So... where does group 2 want to tee it up from?

Can someone please drive the green on #1 at rnk that hole has me salivating all the time but I can't figure out the line to take (obviously not the one that made me go ob)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

For anyone interested in playing either the white or black tees, here are the distances for all standard combos...

View attachment 28352

So... where does group 2 want to tee it up from?

I like anything that keeps the par 3's & par 5's short! LOL :act-up:

Can someone please drive the green on #1 at rnk that hole has me salivating all the time but I can't figure out the line to take (obviously not the one that made me go ob)

The Spicoli line...although he missed it as well, I believe, but was still in very good shape short/right.

Do we have any confirmation on the 5th group yet. Asking for a friend...Literally :)

How far is the carry with a direct line?

I know we keep adding times and groups but I have a buddy that's interested in coming with me. I've been trying to get him on THP for a while.

No commitment yet but I wanted to toss it up to the group here before having him commit 100%.

I'm good with Black tees. That's what we played before and I didn't think it was too much.

I know we keep adding times and groups but I have a buddy that's interested in coming with me. I've been trying to get him on THP for a while.

No commitment yet but I wanted to toss it up to the group here before having him commit 100%.

Hopefully something can be worked out man. The more the merrier

Id' love to see that myself, although I think there is a better chance of driving 14.

Back