Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I think renren will get a win this week. My team is just bad.

Ohh wee 39 points from the Bash Brother last night! Matt Nisakin leading the way with 11.5 I am of fan of that...

Close one Scrap

I think renren will get a win this week. My team is just bad.
you're 3rd in points for the week so far so I wouldn't say that

Close one Scrap

I think your going to take it. You just have more guys going than I do through out the week. None the less Avs are still awesome.

I think your going to take it. You just have more guys going than I do through out the week. None the less Avs are still awesome.
Nice win against the Sabres last night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nice win against the Sabres last night.

It was close but at least they got 2 points at home.

It was close but at least they got 2 points at home.
Poor play by the Sabres on the tying and GW goal. I like watching the Avs.

Poor play by the Sabres on the tying and GW goal. I like watching the Avs.

We should take this conversation to the NHL thread. More of the hockey fans can see your Avalanche love. Oh Crest the Avs are one of the few teams Jagr hasn't played for. For that reason alone you should cheer for them. Did you find a nice hat for you close up yet?

Plenty of hockey to play there Scrap... I have hope

Hahahaga sorry I'm not sorry.

Oh nice mullet. :alien:
Good don't want you going soft... Next week's Avatar will take the mullet competition

Good don't want you going soft... Next week's Avatar will take the mullet competition

Yes, yes it will. Moose will miss the mullet but with his new found love for the Avs he wil still appreciate the Avs hat avatar.

Freakin Bobrovski left the game hurt again. The NHL shouldn't allow any Russian players in the league. I think all caps fans could agree to that eh.

Yeah that is a terrible idea

318ef5a14d087a9af7e3687e3ef994d8.jpg

Avs suck donkey balls.

Yeah like that stand bag... Haven't you told him that dude

I cant even be mad at these posts. I find it sad and unfortunate when people show emotions of jealousy. If it's an ongoing issue I found these links that may be a good resourse for you two.

Crest https://psychiatrists.psychologytod...andale&county=Fairfax&state=VA&tr=ResultsName

RenRen this one is for you http://www.manta.com/ic/mt6m1qs/ca/smart-dr-wallace

You can thank me later.

I can't hear you.

I should get points for the postponed game... Estimated points or something

Giroux
Vorachek
Hamonic
Kuzie
Kunitz
Mason

All will not be playing for my team because of the postponed games. Crest I think you have this one in the bag.

Giroux
Vorachek
Hamonic
Kuzie
Kunitz
Mason

All will not be playing for my team because of the postponed games. Crest I think you have this one in the bag.
Ouch dude... Still isn't over till the fat lady sings

6d714610796dc3e849869b2c67714c4a.jpg

Back