Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Now we just need to get Scrap his hot dog vendor hat

92437bd3d6fc343299e96ea81b6407bf.jpg

Along with a smile

This is just cruel and unusual punishment making us look at that.

No need to be sorry buddy. I would have preferred a red Jersey but the white makes you look more tan

I thought you would appreciate seeing the proper home jersey and it's not a tan I'm red with embarrassment. Seriously how do you willingly put this crap on.

I thought you would appreciate seeing the proper home jersey and it's not a tan I'm red with embarrassment. Seriously how do you willingly put this crap on.
I wish I could have seen your interaction with the salesmen that would have been Internet gold. Sorry that I do not support half of the teams in the league, just one for this guy...

I was at the rink tonight, JV game and they got worked. Ugh so damn frustrating

Crazy but we have kids that are just happy to be on the team and put the jersey on, it is sad.

beb96cb964dfacfcdcc380ea57557e23.jpg

I wish I could have seen your interaction with the salesmen that would have been Internet gold. Sorry that I do not support half of the teams in the league, just one for this guy...

I was at the rink tonight, JV game and they got worked. Ugh so damn frustrating

Give them a bag skate.

Crazy but we have kids that are just happy to be on the team and put the jersey on, it is sad.

beb96cb964dfacfcdcc380ea57557e23.jpg

Why is it sad?

Give them a bag skate.

Why is it sad?
I just posted my rant in the youth sports thread. We just have kids that want to put the jersey on and be on the team. Winning is 3rd or even 4th on the totem pole.

I just posted my rant in the youth sports thread. We just have kids that want to put the jersey on and be on the team. Winning is 3rd or even 4th on the totem pole.

Umm.....it's sports, you play to win the game. smh.

I've got a glut of C and not enough RW, looking to make a deal. Doesn't need to be a high end RW, just someone I can plug in when needed. Hit me up on Yahoo if you've got an extra RW you'd like to move for a C (and a bunch are C/LW).

I've got a glut of C and not enough RW, looking to make a deal. Doesn't need to be a high end RW, just someone I can plug in when needed. Hit me up on Yahoo if you've got an extra RW you'd like to move for a C (and a bunch are C/LW).
Figures, I'm in the same boat. I'm looking to package Spezza and Palmieri for a couple wingers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anders Lee on the pine with 8 points, damn

What is your team?

Figures, I'm in the same boat. I'm looking to package Spezza and Palmieri for a couple wingers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

C'mon Moose.

But why Moose?

Forsberg is up on the block. Looking for a goalie.

If I had started McDavid instead of Spezza tonight I would have erased a 30+ point deficit to renren and taken the lead.
Didn't expect McSavior to have a 3 point night his first game back.

If I had started McDavid instead of Spezza tonight I would have erased a 30+ point deficit to renren and taken the lead.
Didn't expect McSavior to have a 3 point night his first game back.

He walks on water. You always start the best guy on a crappy team. Boone is killing it for me this year.

Back