Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Careful, I think Q threatened to give him your beefcake avi if he won, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It will bring more ladies to the forum.

Tight match up. With Simmonds and Duchene though you've got this and I hope you give him a gawd awful avatar and a disgrace of a tag line. He deserves it.

I'm hoping Duchene comes through he's hit or miss I'm playing him ahead of Hartnell

Careful, I think Q threatened to give him your beefcake avi if he won, lol!

It will bring more ladies to the forum.

Yup, definitely

Hartnell put up 10 and i benched him for Duchene he better come to play tonight

Hartnell put up 10 and i benched him for Duchene he better come to play tonight
Ouch dude that hurts but thank you...

Kyle left Forsberg on the bench and he put up 19 points...

ouch

Kyle left Forsberg on the bench and he put up 19 points...

ouch
Oh man that's brutal. He usually likes to throw the Forsberg trade in my face haha

So is this good?

a6e4308da368a3e0a8adfebce47324b2.jpg

Tight this week between Brad and I, 1 point separating us going into today's games. Should be a good one!

My turn to whine like renren and say I'd be beating everyone but Marty...it's just not fair, lol

Tight this week between Brad and I, 1 point separating us going into today's games. Should be a good one!

I see that, I think I have one extra player going today. Should come right down to the wire!

My turn to whine like renren and say I'd be beating everyone but Marty...it's just not fair, lol

Hahahahahaha

Not feeling so confident any more. I am sure a certain beef will take joy in that

Common Andy, at least half the teams would have beaten you this week ;)

Not feeling so confident any more. I am sure a certain beef will take joy in that

Corey Perry came to play today buddy, hope you like BeefCake for an Avi... I have another idea but we'll see.

Common Andy, at least half the teams would have beaten you this week ;)
True, but before today it was just you. My team did squat Sunday.

OITW THANK YOU. Pick something awesome. #NoBeefCake. Suck it Crest hahaha

In other news I have enough points to win but I don't think I got my 3 goalie starts.

Remember he loves Crosby, Jagr and the Penguins. Troll his social media. Make it awesome but no #BeefCake.

Crest it has been decided by royal decree that you shall take a selfie in a SidneyCrosby Penguins jersey and use that selfie as your avi for one weeks time!

#decided

Crest it has been decided by royal decree that you shall take a selfie in a SidneyCrosby Penguins jersey and use that selfie as your avi for one weeks time!

#decided
Lol! It might burn his skin :)

Yes, yes, yes. Hahaha. Enjoy it.

Signed
BeefCake.

He's going to cry just putting it on. I'm going to save the pic and show it to the Badh Bros at every one of their birthdays until they are 30. Hahaha

52.5 points on the night for my team. Not too bad.

SBS want to do an avi bet? lol

How quaint. True confidence would have had this message delivered yesterday.

Plus, I had two players tonight, I would hope you're leading. You need that cushion for what the rest of the week holds for you.

All I'm going to say is that I'm happy with the week's result and ready for that avi bet.

Still 6 teams vying for those last 2 playoff spots.
It's been a fun season so far.

#decided

Ugh this is miserable. I have no idea where to go to find this awful jersey but I will make it happen. MIght take me a few days

Back