Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Vanek on the pine with 5.5

FYI: He's left over 50 points on his bench so far this week. Scrap could use those points if they're just gonna get wasted :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haha don't you mean Beef...

Beefiron, scrapcake...I can't keep track :)

ScrapCake is pretty good also

I'm a man of many names, these all work and apparently so does a$$hole.:bulgy-eyes:

Moose you forgot to tell my team to wake up. ugh, I'm about done.
Sorry buddy, there's always fantasy golf. Some fun side bets to be made week to week there to.

Sorry buddy, there's always fantasy golf. Some fun side bets to be made week to week there to.

Yeah I muffed that in a major way

I like your style.

Crest did you not sign up for fantasy golf?

Think I can still get in haha

I think you can. A lot of time to make up missing the first tourney.

I think you can. go hit the fantasy button and try it. If side bets are to be made it will make it more fun and some of us like Beef wont forget to set his line up.

I think you can. go hit the fantasy button and try it. If side bets are to be made it will make it more fun and some of us like Beef wont forget to set his line up.

I think you can. A lot of time to make up missing the first tourney.

If I can beat you in fantasy hockey it I'll be worth it

Exactly!
If I can beat you in fantasy hockey it I'll be worth it
I'd go sign up for fantasy golf if I were you :)

Exactly!

I'd go sign up for fantasy golf if I were you :)

Thumbs up to this post.

The people of the Kingdom have spoken.

Now go get it done.

Marty's fantasy team and his Habs went opposite directions this year but neither will be seeing the playoffs :)

Andy! I thought we were friends...

Ouch that was low... We want Marty around

I'm around, but my mommy always said, if you don't have anything positive to say, better stay quiet :alien: I wouldn't want to offend his majesty

I'm around, but my mommy always said, if you don't have anything positive to say, better stay quiet :alien: I wouldn't want to offend his majesty

The rebels live in the hockey threads. Fire away.

Marty, you know I'm just messing with ya :). Your team turned it on too late and your Habs only had it early.

A marty sighting!? Sweet! #nobutthurtthread what did i miss?

Marty, you know I'm just messing with ya :). Your team turned it on too late and your Habs only had it early.

haha I got it, the last few weeks in fantasy were great, but I'll miss the cut by a little

A marty sighting!? Sweet! #nobutthurtthread what did i miss?

Alex! I miss you too, when are we teeing it up?

Monster night by Anderson 29 saves and SO Ghost must be rolling in his grave haha

Alex! I miss you too, when are we teeing it up?

Well one, I finally got my passport renewed so I can come north, i just don't know which two days out of the year your courses are open haha

Hopefully Get Cured in May or Regional Rivalry in June.

Otherwise we'll have to figure something out.

Another good game by Trochek tonight too.

Beefcake thanks for taking the week off my team didn't perform the best but still played strong. Playoffs here I come

Vanek with 7.5 on the pine, damn

Beefcake thanks for taking the week off my team didn't perform the best but still played strong. Playoffs here I come

If the standings don't change, looks like you'll have renren in the 1st round.

Back