Unread Post Count Update

Current numbers... 77,107.... Not sure how to get that number down... can I click a button that acts like my email and marks them all read?

It seemed like just a couple months ago I was down close to 50K. Now I'm up to 95,699 and I feel like I've been reading a bunch of threads. It has gone up a bunch just in the last week.

Current number for me is 59,522.

Current numbers... 77,107.... Not sure how to get that number down... can I click a button that acts like my email and marks them all read?
Top of the page, click the down arrow to the right of "Forums", and "Mark forums read".

Current number for me is 59,522.

Top of the page, click the down arrow to the right of "Forums", and "Mark forums read".

1882. Marked as read last night or this morning. I can’t remember, I’m old. And get off my lawn.

It seemed like just a couple months ago I was down close to 50K. Now I'm up to 95,699 and I feel like I've been reading a bunch of threads. It has gone up a bunch just in the last week.

Yeah. I was around there too. Now it’s 117k? I’m sure there were some fun things talked about in some of the topics, and I’ll occasionally pop in on one just to see, but the amount of threads that provide Zero interest to me sometimes outnumbers the front page. Not that all aren’t interesting but if they are sometimes I’m read up on the ones I want to be.

So post drives? Mhhh. Even if they’re not official, they are when I see a bunch of topics that folks are just dreaming up to try to drive traffic. When I hit 100k it’s a post Drive whether it is or isn’t.

first time mine has been above 50,000 in a LONG time. THP is doing work!

98953 but i have only visited the funko pop thread once.

Anyone know what happened to this, ever since the Forum crashed I no longer see it.

We had to deactivate it. I’ll work on bringing it back next week, but it couldn’t keep up with all the posting in the granddaddy thread.

So....

Well done THP. Well Done!

We had to deactivate it. I’ll work on bringing it back next week, but it couldn’t keep up with all the posting in the granddaddy thread.

My red number must've been pretty high. It's no longer visable...lol

See above. I temporarily deactivated the plugin

Okay, that's actually hilarious! :LOL:

See above. I temporarily deactivated the plugin

@GolferGal Did the same thing happen with members/guests currently viewing this page box? Was watching how many guests were on the Granddaddy pages at different times and then noticed the box go away. Hope the pup is ok too!

@GolferGal Did the same thing happen with members/guests currently viewing this page box? Was watching how many guests were on the Granddaddy pages at different times and then noticed the box go away. Hope the pup is ok too!

Yes, I had to deactivate that too. I will work on getting everything back next week sometime. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, I had to deactivate that too. I will work on getting everything back next week sometime. So sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience at all! Just curious! Thanks for keeping the forum running!!!

Back