For Sale UST Mamiya LINQ 3w 43" Red/White/Blue Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have it, and I think this shaft would be a great option for you, so if you wanted to figure that out, the head could definitely find its way back to your home. I am playing the SZ Tour right now.

I am going to behave.... but if this shaft lasts till the weekend... somebody better buy it or I might have to.

im asking if that shaft as is with the adapter is currently 43"..... meaning it would make my driver 44.5" with the head attached

It is 43" from tip to end of grip

Are you wanting the tip because I can take it off

I am going to behave.... but if this shaft lasts till the weekend... somebody better buy it or I might have to.

I've talked myself into and out of seriously considering it a few times now. :/

I've talked myself into and out of seriously considering it a few times now. :/

Once you get it you wont hate yourself for much longer. Trust me

....crazy this is still avail

Bump up! This is already boxed up and all I have to do is put a shipping label on it today!

Afternoon bump

Alright, this shaft needs to find a bag this week! I cant believe someone hasnt picked up this beauty yet........

So tip to grip its 43" or plays 43" in the 3 wood head?

ugh.... i'd really hopped this had sold. Its dangerous for me to keep seeing this.

Tuesday bump.....lots of inquiries and interest but no one wants this bad boy in their bag apparently!

TTT

TTT

Someone needs to start the weekend off by putting this in their bag! Lets go!

TTT

Man I with this was for us normal swingers, way to stout for me. Hard to believe this is still available.

So what would happen if you put this in a driver? or is it just a different adaptor?

So what would happen if you put this in a driver? or is it just a different adaptor?

The Cobra adapters are actually the same. You would just have a 43" driver. Might have adjust swing weight weight slightly to get your desired

Lets go $200 + the ride

TTT for the new price change!

How is this still available? Bumping this morning for an awesome product.

bump, just because I keep wanting to put this in my driver and keep talking myself out of it worried it will be too stiff after the 3w tipping. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back