playing glen moor in the GolfWeek Am Tour event today...

Jazz game was INSANE!!!!!!

How did you do ?

Well, had two triples.... yes triples....

Wind was horrific for back 9, managed to hang on to lead I got in first three holes...won my flight...

Anybody in the Murray Men's league want to partner up for the May 19th best ball tournament ?

anyone want to play tomorrow AM?

I would but have a meeting at 1 tomorrow. I might be able to do later tomorrow or Saturday if you are interested.

Dang this is the one Friday I can't. Would love to meet some of you locals.

Friday edit- You inspired me to get out this afternoon when the opportunity suddenly arose! 18 at Murray Parkway, best round I've had yet.

Last edited:
Got away yesterday, ran up to Valley View, greens are in nice shape, weren't super fast but true roll..

Probably play glennmoor, or river oaks tomorrow...

I’m gonna try to get out later this afternoon at Riverside. Hit me up via text if you want to play. 801.five five 8. 0202. Maybe tomorrow as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would but have a meeting at 1 tomorrow. I might be able to do later tomorrow or Saturday if you are interested.

Can you play this afternoon?

Can you play this afternoon?

My daughter has a gymnastics performance at 1, so it would probably have to be 3:00 or later

My daughter has a gymnastics performance at 1, so it would probably have to be 3:00 or later

I can make that work....maybe 4 at riverside?

We have 2 open spots! Riverside CC at 4:00.

Thanks Tim, that was a lot of fun. I think my legs are going to be tired though.

good on you guys!!!, we should plan for a winter trip to St. George!!

maybe a battle of the border against some of the Vegas guys?

good on you guys!!!, we should plan for a winter trip to St. George!!

maybe a battle of the border against some of the Vegas guys?
Regional rivalry!!

I used to live in St. George. Oh how I miss those golf courses! We have one 36 hole muni here, three private courses with high fees for joining and one semi nice public course. I cannot figure how I ended up in an area the did NOT overbuild golf courses during the building boom. :-(

We can hop back and forth between mesquite and SG, back and forth each year.
lets do it! maybe meet up in Mesquite?

I'm in for St. George trip. I was just there last week and played Dixie Red Hills. I never really wanted to play there. I thought '9 hole par 34 muni course, it's going to suck', OMG, it totally kicked my butt. Really hard course.

Depending on timing, I could be in on a St George trip. I'm only about 5-6 hours away and I've always wanted to do some golfing there.

Depending on timing, I could be in on a St George trip. I'm only about 5-6 hours away and I've always wanted to do some golfing there.
Reel them all in! Mountain States regional rivalry!

lets do it, we can start planning it with some local rounds :) , and I will throw a thought out to the Nevada folk....I go there frequently for work, so easy for me to even get non THP'ers if need be...

it appears fire has been lit!!! :)

Back