Vacation at Cape Cod, Mass - Can you recommend some great, "must play" public courses? Thank you!

jackod

Reaction score
Vacation at Cape Cod, Mass - Can you recommend some great, "must play" public courses while I am there? Thank you so much for your help!

No shortage of options that's for sure. Right on the Cape I think my favorite course I've played is the Cape Club at Falmouth.

Pinehills in Plymouth for sure, the Nicklaus course is awesome. They both are.

Depends on where you are staying while on Cape. Few suggestions without breaking the bank, great patrons, and great staff.
Bay Berry Hills (Red/The Hills course) in Yarmouth the 9 hole "The Links" course is great as well. 27 holes in one location.
Blue rock (Par3 course) in Yarmouth if you want a quick 18 holes.

Captains is nice and was able to play cape cod National but I think that one is private

Pinehills in Plymouth for sure, the Nicklaus course is awesome. They both are.

If he is on the cape Pinehills is pretty far. Plymouth is not part of the cape.

The Captains in Brewster has 36 holes and they are both nice courses. Cranberry Valley in Harwich is a good track. Dennis has two course the Pines and Highlands which are fun. Highland Links in Truro is a 9 hole fun links experience. If you let me know where you will be staying I can maybe narrow some things down.

Captains is nice and was able to play cape cod National but I think that one is private

If you stay at the Wequasset Inn you can get a tee time at Cape Cod National. That is the only way I know to get out there.

If you stay at the Wequasset Inn you can get a tee time at Cape Cod National. That is the only way I know to get out there.
I spent a few months out at cape cod national when they were building it. I did a lot of the bull dozer finish shaping and that invited all of us out there to play when course was completed

I don't know about the golf up there, but the Titleist ball factory is around there somewhere. I've heard the tours are great.

Old Barnstable is a fun course.

Back