Valentine’s Day Plans?

AK-Bryan

If your b/f doesn’t have a beard, you have a g/f
Reaction score
Handicap
3A8191D2-C64B-42C6-AA00-65A2A1981EC4.jpeg
Any big plans for the big day? Mrs. Fisher and I are going to the ten table fancy place in Anchorage. 6 course, wine paired dinner. For about the price of a 2020 driver.

Was told by the fiance it's a surprise so that takes all the planning out of my hands lol

She requested a nugget bouquet... But she's getting a nugget birthday party a few weeks later

Probably just sushi and wine

Not yet - It's so weird.

We’re spending the weekend in New Orleans. Dinners scheduled at Arnaud’s and Shaya.

Been with my wife 10 years. She hated v-day. Until this year. She’s super into it and I’m slowly dying on the inside.

Enjoy a good dinner out, give her a great card - google love notes to wife - and paraphrase. Have fun.

Been with my wife 10 years. She hated v-day. Until this year. She’s super into it and I’m slowly dying on the inside.
My wife has never been into V day either. I hope it continues. We do go grab dinner out but no big Jewlery or flowers or card.

Enjoy a good dinner out, give her a great card - google love notes to wife - and paraphrase. Have fun.
I’m totally jazzed for the dinner. I haven’t been to the place in like 20 years. And Mrs. Fish deserves it. She not only lets me golf all the time in the summer, but she mostly demands to go with me. Now that is what I call romantic.

Proposal ?

Wife has a new Rav4 off-road coming that week, so I'm otherwise opting out.

Does she suspect it @6ixOhFore ?!

We have become very boring in the fact that Valentine’s Day is generally just a nice dinner out and watching a Tv Show after.

No plans as we will both be at work, and we have daughter and grandson coming up that day as well (her husband is away - armed forces)

I'm doing a Dave Pelz Scoring Game school at PGA National. Taking my girlfriend for the weekend, so she will be doing the spa thing while I hone (yeah right) my short game in an attempt to get my scores lower going forward. She liked the idea, so I consider it a....

I bought tickets to see Gary Allen for the wife and i. Dinner before and then I have a 745 Tee Time Sat morning....

My wife has never been into V day either. I hope it continues. We do go grab dinner out but no big Jewlery or flowers or card.

Pretty much our way, we love each others company and spend a great deal of time together. WE do generally got to Dinner and ai always get there a card. i make sure i add the date in the bottom corner because i am a sap and I know she keeps them all. Someday, one of us will not be around and it may mean something.

My wife and I are going to head up to my dad's cabin near Table Rock Lake in Missouri.

We aren't big into the whole "celebration," but we have done this the past couple of years just as an excuse to get away.

Back