Venting about terrible people and stupidity

JBJGolf

Reaction score
So I finish my round drive up to meet my brothers for dinner, when I get there I decide to go in the restroom and wash my hands / arms. I take off my Apple Watch to do this, dry up and leave the restroom. Realize in one minute and run back. It's gone, no one turns it in. What kind of person doesn't turn it in to the bar or something? This world we live in can be rather angering. I'm in that area of being so mad I am not even mad I'm not sure what I am. I'm mad at myself for making such a boneheaded mistake and mad in general.

End rant, thanks for listening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If somebody grabbed it, hopefully they'll have a change of heart and turn it in.

That really does suck. But unfortunately it's an all about me society too much so these days.

I know you can do the "find my phone" thing with the watch - can you do it the other way and have it buzz/make a sound?

That sucks, and I hope whoever took it has a change of heart.

Yeah thanks fellas. I walked around trying to see if it would pair up and id be able to connect and make it make noise. But it wouldn't pair as it wasn't in range. Whoever it was either turned it off or left. It's essentially a "brick" without my information (username and password and passcode and iPhone to connect to it to unlock it) so it's a wasted effort on their part. Stealing any apple device is really a wasted effort. Apple locked down the serial number so if it's listed on eBay, attempts to connect to wifi or anything I'll know. But still it's just a garbage move, it's just not cool. And that is what really grinds my gears

I m really sorry to hear that. Dont expect people to turn in expansive apple watch. Not everyone is nice as you. I learned hard way too.

I m really sorry to hear that. Dont expect people to turn in expansive apple watch. Not everyone is nice as you. I learned hard way too.

Yeah it sucks. I'm running hot. Just gotta relax and get past it.

I was the recipient of a nice door ding the other day. Some people just suck unfortunately.

Sorry man, that really sucks

Can't Stand when something like this happens.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That sucks. My wife has had a computer(car smash and grab), 2 iPhones(airport and restaurant), and $4,000 worth of jewelry(hotel in Spain) stolen in the last 5 years. There are lots of bad people out there.

The world has definitely changed and most people dont care about anyone but themselves

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Karma is right the wrong.

The world has definitely changed and most people dont care about anyone but themselves
THP'ers are an amazing exception to this, I'm pleased to say.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This sucks!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man. I don't know how someone just walks away and doesn't turn it in.

Sad, sorry about your loss. Unfortunately, it is almost predictable today that if you make a mistake, someone will take advantage of you!! Total garbage!!

Back