Ventus Blue vs Motore X.

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Current driver setup Is Rogue ST Max with Motore X F3 5S shaft. Recently was fit into Ventus Blue 6r for my 3 wood. Number with 3 wood and Ventus are remarkable. Considering moving to Ventus Blue 5r for driver. Following are shafts specs of current shaft and the proposed new shaft. From these specs what are feel differences going to be. Motore followed by Ventus
Wt. TF. BF. Torq. BP. Sp. L

59. 111. 95. 4.9. L/m. M. M/H

58.5. 103. 99. 3.7. M. L. M

I’m far from shaft expert. Hope someone can enlighten me. On what the difference in feel and performance might be.

Results of the 3 wood combo have me contemplating the switch in shafts and flex.
Ventus shafted big tour 3 wood off tee is nearly as long as my driver combo.

The distance differences likely is just launch conditions with loft and speed in consideration.

The Motore F3 S played really soft to me. I don’t have any experience with the Velocore or Ventus.

Current driver setup Is Rogue ST Max with Motore X F3 5S shaft. Recently was fit into Ventus Blue 6r for my 3 wood. Number with 3 wood and Ventus are remarkable. Considering moving to Ventus Blue 5r for driver. Following are shafts specs of current shaft and the proposed new shaft. From these specs what are feel differences going to be. Motore followed by Ventus
Wt. TF. BF. Torq. BP. Sp. L

59. 111. 95. 4.9. L/m. M. M/H

58.5. 103. 99. 3.7. M. L. M

I’m far from shaft expert. Hope someone can enlighten me. On what the difference in feel and performance might be.

Results of the 3 wood combo have me contemplating the switch in shafts and flex.
Ventus shafted big tour 3 wood off tee is nearly as long as my driver combo.

Only way to know is do it!

1681426519653.png
I've played both on my driver before. As others have mentioned, Motore X F3 is def softer and higher launch than Ventus Blue. Even Fujikura's own chart indicates Motore is closer to Ventus Red than Ventus Blue.

Back