Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
I found one of these on the course this past year and played with it for 2 holes before I lost it (yes I'm awesome at golf). I thought they were only available overseas but apparently not.

Anyone know of them and have feedback?

i got paired with a guy last year who was raving about them. he gave me one to try for one hole. i think i was polite about it and pretty much lied saying i liked it, but after playing that one hole i knew the ball wasn't for me. it felt really firm, it didn't spin much, and seemed to be a little short compared to the needs in my game.

i'll say that aesthetically it looks great. it looks premium. i just didn't like the feel or playability.

I am about to order 60 dozen of the Tour balls so I should have some feedback.

Your the MVP. I'll be looking forward to it.

60 Dozen?? They are not just for you? That would be close to 500 rounds worth of balls.

60 Dozen?? They are not just for you? That would be close to 500 rounds worth of balls.

Company tournament. 20.00 for a dozen of logo 3 piece balls is ridiculous.

Call me crazy but that's a lot of golf balls!

Company tournament. 20.00 for a dozen of logo 3 piece balls is ridiculous.

Company golf tournaments.... I need to get with my CEO about this

I just noticed some over a locker the other day in the locker room, but haven't put any in play yet.

I've seen advertisements on social media but have never come across one or considered buying. It will be interesting to hear Fupresti's thoughts on them.

I've bought the Multi-pack from Rock Bottom Golf for $20 to try them out. It comes with a sleeve of VICE Pro (3-Piece Urethane), VICE Pro Plus (4-Piece Urethane), VICE Tour (3-Piece Surlyn), & VICE Drive (2-Piece Surlyn).

Each of the balls hit the target they were intended for & do it for a really good price.

My favorite part about them is probably the alignment aid on the ball. It's the best in golf IMO.

Not for him. That is only one round's worth.

i got paired with a guy last year who was raving about them. he gave me one to try for one hole. i think i was polite about it and pretty much lied saying i liked it, but after playing that one hole i knew the ball wasn't for me. it felt really firm, it didn't spin much, and seemed to be a little short compared to the needs in my game.

i'll say that aesthetically it looks great. it looks premium. i just didn't like the feel or playability.

Any idea which line it was? They have a few

It would be cool to hear your feedback and how your experience with customer service was. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea which line it was? They have a few

no, i don't know. it looked a lot like pv1 as it was glossy. i actually hated it haha

I play the Vice Pro Plus and it has the alignment aid on it. I would say the Pro Plus is comparable to the ProV1x. I played close to 100 rounds with them last year. I have no complaints about their performance, especially considering they can be had for $25/dozen. My playing partner, his dad and friend are also now playing the Pro Plus.

I found one yesterday. A pro something or other. Liked it till I got on the green. Felt too hard on the putter face for me. Other than that, it performed well.

Guy in my normal foursome plays them, he loves them. I played a sleeve for a round, they're good, but I'd put them just behind the Snell MTB and the big name tour balls on performance for me. I do really like the alignment aid that comes on the ball though.

There's been some info out there on the golf internet about a new ball from Vice coming out...seems like it might be interesting.

I need to try these out still. Too many golf ball options right now!

I had 2 dz. sent to me last summer to try. There a good ball good price but not for me --- Love my B330s

I tried the combo box a couple of years ago, i liked the vice pro plus more than the others, but i think everyone has their own desires in a ball. have not tried the vice pro soft, as it is new to me. I am curious about it now...

I tried the combo box a couple of years ago, i liked the vice pro plus more than the others, but i think everyone has their own desires in a ball. have not tried the vice pro soft, as it is new to me. I am curious about it now...

It's a brand new ball...just went up for order in the past day or so.

I am very interested in hearing about this ball, too. Seems like it could be a good one.

I wish they had a trial sleeve or something. The Selected Pack includes the Tour and Drive which I'm not really interested in, plus the Soft isn't included (yet at least).

Back