warmest golf hoodie

bunta

Reaction score
Looking for golf hoodies that are a little more weighty to battle the cold. Every other golf hoodie out there seems to be lightweight with some as thick as my bed sheet. What are the top 2 options i have ??

I don't have the most recent version so I can't speak on it (I have last years version) but Adidas Cold.RDY hoodies are pretty good! Travis Mathew Cloud hoodies and UNRL hoodies are also solid options with some heft to them without feeling like a sheet

Hate being this guy since it's not a hoodie, but the 2020 Puma Cloudspun 1/4 zips are super warm. I've rocked a polo and that in the upper 40s and have been comfortable and I hate cold weather.

i'm not sure these are the best for a full range of motion, but of the hoodies i own the travis mathew cloudspun is the thickest and warmest. for reference i also have rhoback (my favorite), greyson and vuori.

I've been happy with the Swannies Camden hoodie with just a baselayer underneath. Started plenty of rounds in the mid/high 30s and it has kept me warm.

Puma Cloudspun or TM Cloud

Cloudspun has worked really well, and I’ve heard good things about TM’s version too.

Golf companies are far too hooked on poly. It’s not a great insulator like cotton is. I wear non golf hoodies during my winter rounds. If you want a poly golf hoodie though I would go Cloudspun because it’s the warmest I’ve tried and the polos are not breathable enough for me during the summer so it will insulate better than most.

I've been happy with the Swannies Camden hoodie with just a baselayer underneath. Started plenty of rounds in the mid/high 30s and it has kept me warm.

No way that can keep you warm into the 30s. Seriously ? It looks so thin..

Something from carhartt?

they're not as heavyweight as they used to be, but they're still good
There are several variations with different linings front sherpa to thermal to fleece. Something for everyone.

Back