Warning Callaway Trade In Problems

Just a follow-up to my original post. After posting my issue on Facebook the senior customer service manager called me. He told he will look at the club with his trade manager and get back to me the next day. Well, he got back to me. He said the trade manager gave him the club and told him to find the dent and at first it was not really visible but when you hold the club at just the "right light" it appears to be a deeper scratch on the heel at 1 o'clock but it was not major. He assured me they will process my trade now. Up until this issue, Callaway's regular customer service has always been excellent but this time they let me down. When I responded to the first email about the club damage they never answered me back. Fortunately, I was able to get the senior customer service manager involved thru social media, he thoroughly checked my issue out and made things right. He was excellent. As far as I am concerned, Callaway is still the best when you are thinking about buying or trading your club. Thanks to all who responded to my post.

Just a follow-up to my original post. After posting my issue on Facebook the senior customer service manager called me. He told he will look at the club with his trade manager and get back to me the next day. Well, he got back to me. He said the trade manager gave him the club and told him to find the dent and at first it was not really visible but when you hold the club at just the "right light" it appears to be a deeper scratch on the heel at 1 o'clock but it was not major. He assured me they will process my trade now. Up until this issue, Callaway's regular customer service has always been excellent but this time they let me down. When I responded to the first email about the club damage they never answered me back. Fortunately, I was able to get the senior customer service manager involved thru social media, he thoroughly checked my issue out and made things right. He was excellent. As far as I am concerned, Callaway is still the best when you are thinking about buying or trading your club. Thanks to all who responded to my post.

I appreciate you taking the time to come back and follow up with us on your experience. Glad to know CPO is doing what they can to make things right.

Was it Brett? That dude always works magic.

I just traded in clubs at CPO and it took 30 days from time I sent them to getting my credit.
Thinking that's not too bad

I just traded in clubs at CPO and it took 30 days from time I sent them to getting my credit.
Thinking that's not too bad
That's about what I have experienced as well

That's about what I have experienced as well
Same for me. About 4-5 weeks and it's all good. Haven't ever had an issue with Callaway trade-in program. Works great.

Never had an issue. Yes, takes about a month or so.

Back