hey thats really good claire....Daphne should really make that headcover!

Harry already suggested that, and JB slapped him for it.

Welcome to THP!! Have you been to the pike place fish market?

I was going over my bank statements and saw I made a purchase last week in Bonney Lake; I'd never been quite sure where it was. We were on our way back from the Black Diamond museum. Ever been there? That place is a hoot. Basically, the entire town emptied its collective attic and called it a museum. The bakery/restaurant next door is worth the trip.

I was going over my bank statements and saw I made a purchase last week in Bonney Lake; I'd never been quite sure where it was. We were on our way back from the Black Diamond museum. Ever been there? That place is a hoot. Basically, the entire town emptied its collective attic and called it a museum. The bakery/restaurant next door is worth the trip.

I grew up a few miles from there. The bakery is outstanding. I actually picked up my new dog last winter from the guy who lives across the street. Hope you didn't speed at all in Black Diamond, that is the biggest speedtrap in the state.

Hope you didn't speed at all in Black Diamond, that is the biggest speedtrap in the state.

Bigger than Sultan?!?!?

In 10 years in WA, I've gotten 2 speeding tickets. Both in Sultan.

Bigger than Sultan?!?!?

In 10 years in WA, I've gotten 2 speeding tickets. Both in Sultan.

I've gotten pulled over twice and written up twice since 89, both times in Bonney Lake, but that's only because I've steered clear of Black Diamond. Sultan is notorious too.

Back