Yeah that's beautiful.

It's weird the Rolex I want most is the milgaus
If I ever got a second that is what I’d get. They are super cool.

Also this thread made me realize @Space Bandito has not been seen for a while. Anyone know what he is up to? Is he all good?

Also this thread made me realize @Space Bandito has not been seen for a while. Anyone know what he is up to? Is he all good?
Last I knew he was really busy with work. Hope all is well with him!

Another office day and another day with the opaline hogging up the wrist timeIMG_5509.jpeg

As it’s nearly the weekend, let’s have a #wristcheck
IMG_9368.jpeg

Wfh today so not wearing a watch. I'm in basketball shorts and a T-shirt 🤣

Wfh today so not wearing a watch. I'm in basketball shorts and a T-shirt 🤣
Basketball shorts and t shirt while WFH is when you wear the G shock

Basketball shorts and t shirt while WFH is when you wear the G shock
If I knew what the hell WFH meant, I’d have gone with G-Shock too. As a famous YouTuber says, god tier, and he ain’t far wrong!

If I knew what the hell WFH meant, I’d have gone with G-Shock too. As a famous YouTuber says, god tier, and he ain’t far wrong!
Work from home

Love Nico!image.jpg

Sunday errands calls for one of the John Mayer G-Shocks
IMG_2595.jpeg

New addition to the collection. I’ve wanted a Tudor for a while, just needed to find the right one. My collection is pretty much all divers and chronographs, I needed something different and that I could dress up slightly (without being a full on dress watch). The BB41 ticked all the boxes. Wanted to older model because who doesn’t want to see their watch smiling back at them when they look at it (plus I’ve never really been one for in house movements as I’d rather chuck the watch at my local watch maker for servicing than be without the watch for 4 months or so). Dial is amazing. Just the right amount of bling whereas the bracelet is completely brushed, so it’s not over the top. This is gonna get a tonne of wrist time!IMG_9397.jpeg

New addition to the collection. I’ve wanted a Tudor for a while, just needed to find the right one. My collection is pretty much all divers and chronographs, I needed something different and that I could dress up slightly (without being a full on dress watch). The BB41 ticked all the boxes. Wanted to older model because who doesn’t want to see their watch smiling back at them when they look at it (plus I’ve never really been one for in house movements as I’d rather chuck the watch at my local watch maker for servicing than be without the watch for 4 months or so). Dial is amazing. Just the right amount of bling whereas the bracelet is completely brushed, so it’s not over the top. This is gonna get a tonne of wrist time!View attachment 9245597
Nice looking watch! Cant go wrong with Tudor!

New addition to the collection. I’ve wanted a Tudor for a while, just needed to find the right one. My collection is pretty much all divers and chronographs, I needed something different and that I could dress up slightly (without being a full on dress watch). The BB41 ticked all the boxes. Wanted to older model because who doesn’t want to see their watch smiling back at them when they look at it (plus I’ve never really been one for in house movements as I’d rather chuck the watch at my local watch maker for servicing than be without the watch for 4 months or so). Dial is amazing. Just the right amount of bling whereas the bracelet is completely brushed, so it’s not over the top. This is gonna get a tonne of wrist time!View attachment 9245597
The epitome of a GADA watch right there! Congrats on the new add!

Love it. My Pelagos FXD has become a regular wear for me, but I now want another one with a bracelet. :LOL: I love the straight forward face with no complications.

Love it. My Pelagos FXD has become a regular wear for me, but I now want another one with a bracelet. :LOL: I love the straight forward face with no complications.
I’m having to adjust to no date. Part of me hates it, but it defintely translates to a much cleaner dial which I like.

I'm very seriously considering pulling the trigger soon on a Speedy. Anyone on here have any recent experience with Omega AD's and how much they might be willing to discount? I'm seeing used options floating around 20-30% off MSRP depending on the source, and wondering whether I should go that route or try my luck with what discounting might be available from an AD.

I'm very seriously considering pulling the trigger soon on a Speedy. Anyone on here have any recent experience with Omega AD's and how much they might be willing to discount? I'm seeing used options floating around 20-30% off MSRP depending on the source, and wondering whether I should go that route or try my luck with what discounting might be available from an AD.
I haven’t dealt with an Omega AD but from what I’ve heard, getting discounts is becoming more difficult. 15% seems to be the average with more frequent customers getting 20% maybe 25%. Never hurts to ask though.

Monday desk diving.
IMG_9372.jpeg

Cannot wait for the white speedy pro to be unveiled tomorrow. The in hand pics I’ve seen look really good

I have had the bracelet Pelagos in blue for about a year. The titanium makes for a much lighter, comfortable daily driver.

I do get bored after a while, and my eyes start to stray.

Better with watches than wives! :)

Speedy is the goal for me. I do know our new local AD is great to work with, not sure on discounts.

Back