On TRF I feel like I’ve seen people walking in and asking for a sub no date or DJ and being offered it from the back. There were a few instances of people seeing stuff in the case and being offered it as well. The latest was a YM. That forum is a small sample size though. In general, it’s not a good time to be a new customer
Things being offered from the back absolutely happens. Happed to me 6 months ago. That's how I got my Panda

Things being offered from the back absolutely happens. Happed to me 6 months ago. That's how I got my Panda
I remember that! Crazy story indeed. My favorite was hearing someone say their AD only allows one Tudor allocation a year lol. They’d have better chances with AP at that rate😂

I think my son is narrowing his choice down to the Doxa 200 Carribean. We will check it out this weekend.

image.jpg
I need to wear this more often.

Been rocking this lately. Switched the strap from blue to black and I love the look

E04264F3-534E-45C2-9EFA-12FC337859C2.jpeg

FY13Tbz.jpg

would love to get a gmt master next. Or the green bezel sub.

Ended up buying my son a Doxa Sub200 Sharkhunter. Black bezel and face.

BC05AE92-A075-40F2-A683-6F247F7956DC.jpeg
My office lighting sucks but that 🦈 strap does not.

Was on watch exchange today. Shocking how much the prices have dropped for speed masters. Back to 2019 prices. Can get nice pieces for sub 2k.

😍😍

Such a great look with the orange bezel and the :15 markers. That lume is crazy 😍
Definitely a fun little novelty watch. I like the orange to black fade in the seconds hand

If that's not counting my steps, I don't want it. Looks super cool, but digital needs to be super-functional to convince me.
Valid point, and there can’t be a huge market for a $9K CAD digital quartz chronograph that gives you dual time Martian time zones. That being said, I spend most of my time avoiding cave exploration, and I bought an Explorer.

Valid point, and there can’t be a huge market for a $9K CAD digital quartz chronograph that gives you dual time Martian time zones. That being said, I spend most of my time avoiding cave exploration, and I bought an Explorer.
Fair enough, Though I use all 3 of my GMT Masters as intended.

And it rarely gets worn. I've worn the Daytona almost every day the last 3 months. Have the 127619 on today though (felt like getting a cramp in my wrist)
Sometimes a bit of an argument towards the 3-watch camp, not one I’m prepared to listen to at this juncture. I find I switch up more often when I’m wearing the speedy or something manual wind.

Sometimes a bit of an argument towards the 3-watch camp, not one I’m prepared to listen to at this juncture. I find I switch up more often when I’m wearing the speedy or something manual wind.
I love the idea of a 3 watch collection but I feel like I’d be happier with 5

I love the idea of a 3 watch collection but I feel like I’d be happier with 5
I agree, I don’t know what from my collection I could cut loose and not feel incredibly guilty. Everything has either been passed down or purchased because of a milestone.

I agree, I don’t know what from my collection I could cut loose and not feel incredibly guilty. Everything has either been passed down or purchased because of a milestone.
Ah you’re in a different position than me. I’m in the process of building my collection up. I hope to be at 3 by the end of next year.

Ah you’re in a different position than me. I’m in the process of building my collection up. I hope to be at 3 by the end of next year.
What’s next on the hit list?

Back