CONTEST Week 10: Bridgestone College Football Games of the Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
100% free of charge and every week you can win awesome prizes courtesy of Bridgestone Golf. All you have to do is make your picks in the pick'em section of the menu bar at the top of the forum.

Week 10 is up and the two games to pick should be good.

• Admin
Easy or tough games this week?

I think both are trap games and the obvious choice may not be victorious.
I’ve rethought my picks multiple times.

• Admin
The first one appears pretty obvious but a decent chance it won't be. The 2nd is a coin flip IMO. Both have looked both real good and real bad this seson.

Who knows? It's college football, anything can happen week to week. Who saw OU getting beat by K State, or Notre Dame getting their butts kicked by Michigan (ND losing yeah, but 45 - 14???). I'm probably going more longshots this week, really, what do I have to lose!

• Admin
Who knows? It's college football, anything can happen week to week. Who saw OU getting beat by K State, or Notre Dame getting their butts kicked by Michigan (ND losing yeah, but 45 - 14???). I'm probably going more longshots this week, really, what do I have to lose!

I have a friend at one of the club companies that predicted both of those. Of course he went to Kstate

• Admin
I don't see the college games to pick. Is there a sign up step like there was with NFL? If not, exactly how do I navigate to see the college games?

Here are the instructions

Here are the instructions

Thanks, JB. The trick was it wasn't in a drop down. If I clicked "Pick'em" twice it appeared and was easy to do.

Everybody got those picks in?

Yep mine are in I may have changed them multiple times today, but ended back up on my original picks.

Mine are in for better or worse

Yep, got them in!

Looks like I’m going 2 for 2 this week but will be short on pts.

Got both right again but not even close on points.

Back