WINNER Week 15 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 15 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

The season is nearing the end and some teams have now officially been eliminated from the playoffs. Looks like we won't be seeing Aaron Rodgers play this year. Dolphins got the W even without the cheetah, the Cowboys were brought back to reality, and the Eagles have some soul searching to do. I think right now it's looking like the 49ers and the Ravens are the teams to beat.

This week we had six people with the most picks correct at 13 of 16 but only one person was closest without going over, everyone else went over. Join me in saying Congratulations to @93civiccpe you are the week 15 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Congrats @93civiccpe !!

I switched to Sea last minute because I was down 1. Strategy worked as I tied but had 38 total points 😭

Congrats 93civiccpe

Congrats @93civiccpe !!

I switched to Sea last minute because I was down 1. Strategy worked as I tied but had 38 total points 😭
@93civiccpe congrats!

I thought about changing to Seahawks too but decided against it. Good move.

Thanks guys! That's the definition of a blind squirrel finding a nut as my picks have been terrible this year! πŸ˜‚

Congrats!!

These were delivered today. Thank you @GolferGal and @JB !! Cannot wait to try these out!!20231222_161207.jpg

Back