Week 15: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

Last week!

Question for everyone, what has been your highest and lowest scoring week so far?
Now that it doesn't matter, of course, we're threatening to put up the highest total of the season today. ~9 more between Evans and Jeudy will do it. 😠

Last edited:
Waddle has been pretty trash for 4-5 weeks and I sit him the week he scores a 67 yarder! F!!
Ha, my perspective was he was awesome for me the second half of the year which shows you the depth of my team.

@baylrballa - 127 and a whopping 37 last week when I needed to win to stay alive πŸ˜‚

Ha, my perspective was he was awesome for me the second half of the year which shows you the depth of my team.

@baylrballa - 127 and a whopping 37 last week when I needed to win to stay alive πŸ˜‚

I have him in a non PPR league. 14 team leagues can get pretty dicey.

I thought for sure start aiyuk who laid an egg and playing Tysom hill over Johnson at tight end ended my shot at this week but my team went nuts :D

Screenshot_20221218-191623.png

This is my bench and thought for sure I messed up
Screenshot_20221218-191655.png

Congrats @FernDog no way I can win getting 0 from my tight end and leaving 22 on the bench. Overthought my lineup and it cost me the playoffs

Last edited:
Well @e1iterate it all comes down to can Watson score 10.6 tomorrow.

Which of our teams is going to the playoffs in League 4?

I mismanaged my lineup to lose the week. I’m actually kind of happy about it. This way I just have a team that isn’t good enough. If I had one I would have missed the playoffs by a single game with two loss by a combined less than 1 point.

14-1 heading into the playoffs next week against the only team that beat me this year

Snapped an 8 game losing streak. Might have saved the GMs job heading into the off-season.🀣

Congrats @FernDog no way I can win getting 0 from my tight end and leaving 22 on the bench. Overthought my lineup and it cost me the playoffs

thanks Mike. Some close battles yesterday. Glad that Trevor and the Jaguars came to play against Dallas.

I need to fade 3 players tonight for 39 or less. Rodgers, Akers and Watson.

NO repeat of Week 6 :)

I think it just changes you to home team

Back