Weird shipping on clubs

instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know how well this picture will post, but I have some weird shipping going on. I have 2 separate packages, shipped the same day. They both left Atlanta, Georgia to come to the same address on what seems to be the same truck (as they both departed at 10:55). The weird thing is, one says it is out for delivery in my hometown today and the other hasn't ever been received from the Atlanta truck and seems to be in transit still. Hopefully you can see what I mean in the picture. And I also hope both show up today!
aty2aqe2.jpg

USPS doesn't always scan at every step. They have gotten better, but don't put too much stock in what their tracking system says.

So would you think it's going to show up today?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Honestly no clue man. Hopefully! At least you know they deliver saturdays if not.

My carrier doesn't even scan them when he picks up my outgoing packages. I usually don't get a USPS alert on them until they reach the location where they are being delivered. Their tracking is somewhat of a joke. UPS does "automated" scans along the route, but they don't actually scan things. Their system just shows where it should be at a given time during the shipment. I usually just go with what the estimated delivery tells me and if I don't get it by then, then I start to look in to it.

USPS tracking is Horrible. I've actually received packages that have not left the destination according to USPS.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I just wanna hit my new driver and it seems it won't be here until tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back