Welcome another Budget Golf rep to THP!

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to connecting with everyone and answering any questions!
Unfortunately, I did cut off all the lettuce thinking it wouldn't be in accordance with the dress code but I was sadly mistaken...

Welcome aboard @BroCoBG, glad to have you!

Welcome @BroCoBG!

Did Budget have a dress code that made you cut the lettuce? That truly is a shame.

Unfortunately, no I had the lettuce for a while and was ready for a change and now I'm missing it again so it might have to make a comeback🥬

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to connecting with everyone and answering any questions!
Unfortunately, I did cut off all the lettuce thinking it wouldn't be in accordance with the dress code but I was sadly mistaken...
It’ll grow back !

welcome Brandyn! @BroCoBG

Welcome @BroCoBG ! Love me some Budget golf! Scott is tha absolute bomb. BIG shoes to fill for sure. Was he responsible for handling the budweiser box return? lol

Welcome @BroCoBG ! Love me some Budget golf! Scott is tha absolute bomb. BIG shoes to fill for sure. Was he responsible for handling the budweiser box return? lol
It really sounds like he's got some big shoes to fill! Thankfully I was not responsible for that return!

Hey @BroCoBG !!!! Welcome to THP. Big fan of all that you guys do at BG! Best customer service around.

Welcome! We love Budget Golf!

You love to see it! Welcome to THP Brandyn @BroCoBG

Back