What’s is Harrison Ford’s best known role?

What’s Harrison Ford’s best known role?

• Indiana Jones

Votes: 79 63.7%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Going with my favorite movie that he has been in and will say his role as Branch Rickey in 42.

Edit: Read the title again and asking for best known so I will say Indiana Jones.

Indiana Jones

Other. The Fugitive

I want to say Indy but my kids who are 20's only know him as Han!

Those of us who would even understand that reference are rapidly dwindling. :ROFLMAO:

Even I was young when that movie came out. I think it was 1973 and I was 7. I did see it a few years later though.

Indy!!!

Gotta be Indy because he’s the title role. And I say that as a huge Star Wars fan. I will also note though that without Solo, he probably doesn’t become Indy so the case can be made for either.

I am 100% Star Wars nerdom. But Indiana Jones is the right answer here.

Love Han Solo, but there is only ONE Dr Indiana Jones

When my daughter wants to watch Indiana Jones she’s asks to watch Han Solo’s other movies. That’s enough for me.

I hope the good Dr doesn't mean you lose.

I'm with most here, love Solo but more known would be Indiana Jones

Han Solo was the better character, but more people would associate him with Indiana Jones is my guess.

I was thinking The Fugutive but I haven’t seen this or the other 2 in over 20 years.

Those of us who would even understand that reference are rapidly dwindling. :ROFLMAO:

I can remember seeing American Graffiti. I also remember one of Ford’s earliest movie roles in Journey to a Shiloh.

The answer to the question posed, however, is Indiana Jones.

Came in here thinking Han Solo was going to run away with it, but this makes a lot of sense with the demographic of THP. It's definitely Han Solo with millennials and younger.

You say Harrison, I say Han Solo

I figure it's damn close, but I vote Han.

I went with solo - because of the popularity of star wars, not to say that IJ isn't but that's my opinion on the relative popularity.

15504006_2.jpg

Star Wars kind of made him but Indiana Jones were his movies, so it makes it a really tough call.

I have to go with Star Wars because if someone says Harrison Ford, I immediately think Han Solo.

Not a fan so haven't seen most of his movies. First thing I remember seeing him was American Grafiti and thought he was a smart a$$ so generally avoid his movies, same with Tom Cruise.

I’ll be honest, these days, the first thing I think of when someone says Harrison Ford is him landing his plane on a taxiway instead of the runway passing right over the top of a waiting commercial airliner LOL.

Back