What’s the oldest club(s) in your bag?

Scott F

I Putter Around
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Mine is a Ping Anser putter purchased back in the late summer of 1972 when I was 17. Still using it. Just replaced the grip for the first time.

Original AP2's, 2008.

T22 putter, about 18 months old

5 wood from the 80's

Odyssey dfx 5500 putter

Odyssey white hot #4 putter from 2006, though I’m in the market for an upgrade

Fly-Z hybrids. They may be there a while longer, too.

Last edited:
An Odyssey EXO putter that is 2 years old. Everything else I’ve completely redone in my bag. I’m finally pretty happy with everything but still tinkering with driver shafts.

I just did a complete top to bottom bag makeover this year, so right now the oldest club is my driver, which has been in the bag for almost 6 months. Prior to that, it would have been my Ping K15 irons, which were in the bag for about 10 years.

Nike unitized putter.

My SC SS LN putter just made it way back in my bag (again)..circa 1998

My Nickent 4-hybrid. Most everything else in my bag is 4 years or less, which is unusual for me. I tend to keep my clubs for quite awhile.

Scotty Cameron GoLo5 circa 2014

Taylormade Tour Preferred CB 2011

Scotty Cameron Putter circa 2012

My Cobra F6+ driver.

Oldest by age is probably my Vokey SM6 wedges, but that'll be changing soon probably. I've got RTX4s that are waiting in the wings.

Oldest by time of ownership is likely my M5 driver.

My Taylormade Ghost Spider from 2011.

Mine would be my ping ally putter from 02 I believe!

My irons. At just under two years old, I've had my JPX 919 HM's longer than anything else in the bag. It wasn't planned, but as my swing has evolved I was forced to rethink every slot, with some positions seeing more than one change. A new driver arrives today, and I'm hoping that will be the last change for a long time.

Everything is from Dec 2019. :cool:so no very old.

Wilson #3 fybrid. Cannot find something with similar shape, tad wider sole than the current hybrids I have seen. Love that club.

Cleveland Classic 310 driver.

Back