What about golf are you most thankful for?

THP, friendships, and some of the incredible things I've gotten to do because of the 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for the mental and physical challenge as the incredible friendships I've developed as a result of the game!

JB, No apologies for being long-winded, when you have a passion for this game like you do and other members up here on THP we express how we really feel about the game, and the membership is a huge example of that. Mine to be thankful about his recently in the last two years is meeting new people, at just the two Iowa events that I've been to nothing really official yet, and just being up here my wife goes crazy because of it, can't believe that I am on it so much. She says I need to get a job in the industry because of how much I love it. In reflection of your question, I was talking with a guy on Messenger that was on a for sale page for Facebook and he mentioned to me about a veteran that was looking for clubs, and we were talking about shipping costs and he said it did not matter he sent the clubs to the veteran for free paid $33 in shipping cost but he said that was well worth it. I then proceeded to ask him if he had ever been on the hackers paradise? He replied saying no is it for golfers like me? I said, it is especially for golfers like him that care about the sport, look out for your fellow man and golfer so I referred him to the forum page and hopefully he will become a member. It's crazy, no one really knows the backstory of my coffee in the last five years in the turmoil, but I'm just thankful for THP.

Memories. Golf has offered me some of my best and very little of them have anything to do with my own play.

The people that I've met and the places that it has taken me to play this game. And I have THP to thank for that.
I have had the pleasure of meeting many people through golf. Those friendships stretch from all corners of this county. That's pretty incredible.

Being able to share and learn the game with my grandparents while they could still play.

The daunting difficulty of the game makes the elusive well-executed shot so rewarding that it is more satisfying than the actual goal of the game which is to shoot a low score.

And a very close second would be the solitude and serenity of a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back