What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

I briefly lost one of my Grandaddy head covers. the one I had on my UW. I was very panicked that I had lost one of the G's that Callaway had given us. Thankfully the couple behind me picked it up. And it was rather easy to prove it was mine.

Balls don't count.

I've lost a range finder, ball markers, divot tools, head covers (one I'm convinced was stolen), towels, club brushes, ear buds and airpods, and a GPS device (H4). I've had one particular divot tool turned in a couple of times and fortunately still have it. A ball marker with special meaning for me was also turned in.

Other than the divot tool and ballmarker, nothing ever made its way to lost and found.
I had to double check to make sure it wasn’t @golfinnut that started this thread.

lost my last two rangefinders by leaving them stuck to the bar lol magnet tech strikes again

I had to double check to make sure it wasn’t @golfinnut that started this thread.
Yeah well I'm guilty as charged with this one. Left my SkyCaddie numerous times l. I've been lucky enough that it was turned in both times and it wasn't stolen. I've left sunglasses and towels. I even left my rain jacket AND rangefinder one time. I had to get @JohnSinVA to go back to the course to get it for me. He lives much closer to our course we normally play.
So now he always double checks the cart when we are done just so my dumb a** doesn't leave anything anymore 😒

Couple of ball marks, club brush, towel

I lost an MGI remote twice. First time someone turned it in and I got it back. Second time, not so lucky.

iRangeStick (x3)
GrooveIt brush
Multitudes of ball markers
Towels
Rangefinder (x2)
TSI 3W cover
Shotscope H4
Water Bottle
Victoria National Repair tool ( This one I lost at Vic Nat like 3 hours after I bought it)

2 range finders (one was turned in 7 months later), a blue tees speaker, a few putter covers.

Rangefinder, a couple headcovers, probably a towel or 2

Headcovers
Hats
vape pen
towel
gloves
Cell phone

I am sure there is more.

My car keys would be the worst. Thankfully they were turned in later. I ubered home and the wife drove me back with spare keys. I checked at pro shop and they were turned in.

Bought a Bushnell Wingman GPS Speaker with a magnet. Left it on the cart it’s 2nd round never to be seen again.

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

Head covers and my range finder.

2 range finders (one was turned in 7 months later), a blue tees speaker, a few putter covers.
Thanks for the reminder. I've lost a speaker, too, but it was turned in.

I wasn't going to mention this but what the hell. I left my bag at the bag drop. I got a phone call as I was walking to the truck and completely forgot about it. I didn't realize it until the next day when I opened the back to load some things at the hardware store. Massive panic is an understatement. It had my newly arrived Morgan Cup clubs in it. I was sick. I called the course and learned that someone had turned it in.

My car keys would be the worst. Thankfully they were turned in later. I ubered home and the wife drove me back with spare keys. I checked at pro shop and they were turned in.
Ooh I did that once too, when I was walking solo. The pro shop let me borrow a cart and I drove around, thankfully someone found them and was able to get them back to me.

I have lost headcovers and ball markers for accessories. I try to keep better track of things now because of what i have lost.

Range finder, ball markers, divot tools. The worst was definitely the Hideaway ball maker and divot tool. Separated by weeks but the both must have fallen out of my pocket while pulling out my phone so I could use the GPS or scorecard. I was not a happy camper. Well, more than usual I mean.

GrooveIt brush - somewhere around Old Waverly.

Prescription sunglasses - fell out of my bag in the parking lot at my home course. Thankfully someone turned them in to the pro shop when they “realized they were RX lenses”.

I've lost a rangefinder, a divot tool and a Hideaway ball marker that kills me to this day bc they don't make it anymore.

Realized I left my cell phone in cart once when I was already a half hour into drive home. Fortunately was still in the cart after U Turn. Understandably the extra hour pissed off the guy carpooling with me but he was such a baby about it he wouldn't even call the course to check. So once I turned around I told him don't bother.

Only big thing was a rangefinder, but it was an older Bushnell a buddy had given to me. I got a new Shot Scope on sale so it worked out.

That would suck. My key fob (and wallet) goes in the same pocket of my golf bag everytime.

Back