What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Wife and myself are watching Ted Lasso. I just wrapped up watching Full Swing myself…….that was pretty good I felt

Rewatching HIMYM. Such a fantastic show!

All month on TCM is Oscar month. Tonight it’s Double Indemnity

Creed

Creed 2

Picard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biography WWE Legends

Watched Jake the Snake Roberts. Brought a little tear to my eye.

Watching Defeneration X right now. Really good.

Chris Rock’s new Netflix special.

Just started The Consultant on prime

Just picked up From and it’s pretty damn good

I'm re-watching Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009) Just an all-around good series.
Plenty of social commentary and a look at what'll likely happen once our fancy AI Tech gets more sophisticated, has an armored chassis to carry itself around, and then decides we're not needed any longer :ROFLMAO: Plus there's enough sci-fi shoot 'em up sequences to keep my pea-brain interested.

I'm re-watching Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009) Just an all-around good series.
Plenty of social commentary and a look at what'll likely happen once our fancy AI Tech gets more sophisticated, has an armored chassis to carry itself around, and then decides we're not needed any longer :ROFLMAO: Plus there's enough sci-fi shoot 'em up sequences to keep my pea-brain interested.
One of my favorite shows of all time

Season 2 Perry Mason on HBO.

Finishing Slow Horses season 2. Such a good show. Shrinking is another great Apple show. They seem to have some really good shows.

MH370 - Netflix

Season finale of Pokerface. Look forward to season 2 as this was surprisingly good!

“Dr. Mordrid, Master of the Unknown”. Seriously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Players early feed on ESPN +

Picard Season 3

I JUST started watching “The Last of Us”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back