What cigar did you smoke today?

Dammit I should've brought a cigar to have out back of the office while I work late and kill time to avoid the BENNY traffic heading home.. it already is a mess on the highway

Sweating my ass off but worth it
20210606_164154.jpg

Was in the area where a great cigar shop is, Tabacco Leaf here in Henderson. My 77th Birthday is next Monday so I bought a Birthday cigar. I smoke Arturo Fuente Curlyhead sticks, so I went for a higher quality Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfection #4. Will add to this tread next Monday after I smoke it.

6 9 21 A Fuente Opus X Perfection #4.jpg

Was in the area where a great cigar shop is, Tabacco Leaf here in Henderson. My 77th Birthday is next Monday so I bought a Birthday cigar. I smoke Arturo Fuente Curlyhead sticks, so I went for a higher quality Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfection #4. Will add to this tread next Monday after I smoke it.

View attachment 9012298
I like a lot of the opus lines, very rarely have a bust. Some of the Don Carlos are just as good as opus with a fraction of the price. The Lost City sticks are amaaaaazing but about 30-35 retail

Enjoy it, and your 77th!

Birthday drink & smoke last night. What a great smoke, Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfection #4. Tried a Bourbon for that occasion, Knob Creek 9 yr. Very nice. Great evening. :twist:

6 14 21 Birthday.jpg

A good use of some pto getting the hvac done and having a stick
20210623_160451.jpg

Today's smoke is a Liga undercrown.. I love these dark oily San Andres wrappers
20210624_134205.jpg

20210704_173429.jpg

Happy independence day all!

Back