What club are you looking to replace next?

Are you going to toss the Ghost Spider in the trash? If so, I would take it off your hands and keep it as a spare for myself. :D

i made a pact with myself to give away all of my clubs when I got my Morgan Cup bag so I would not be tinkering for a while.
The Spider is already spoken for to a middle school kid that is getting into golf.

I've got the itch for a new set of irons and have seriously started looking at a Hogan combo set. The problem is, my current set of irons, The Apex 19s, sense they are on the chopping block and have started performing incredibly! I guess they are struck with the fear of residing in a dark closet at the back of the garage.

48* & 52* wedges. Currently playing Pure Spin in those lofts, but will receive the new Cleveland CBX2 48* & 52* black satin wedges today. Also just replaced the 56* Pure Spin wedge with a Cleveland CBX Full Face 56* and ABSOLUTELY love it.

I'm happy with every club in my bag right now, none of them are in danger of replacement anytime soon.

Time to get a new putter…

An Odyssey Armlock 2 ball Ten

wait… they haven’t made released it yet?!? :cry:

Last edited:
For me, it's a gap wedge. I need something between my Sand wedge and my pitching wedge. I have a 40 yard gap between them.

After that, I am giving serious consideration to the Calloway Big Bertha B21 driver...

Famous last words, but the bag is in a good place right now...

The 3W and 3H could be on the clock. I've struggled with them way more often than not. I'm not exactly sure how I could reconfigure that part of the bag to make it more productive. Maybe I need to have a fairway/hybrid fitting.

What do you have in mind?

What do you have in mind?
The Torino is similar to the last 2 putters I've had the most success with, but it maybe too similar. The Supernova really intrigues me.

The 3W and 3H could be on the clock. I've struggled with them way more often than not. I'm not exactly sure how I could reconfigure that part of the bag to make it more productive. Maybe I need to have a fairway/hybrid fitting.
I've hit some incredible shots with both of these clubs, but am sorely lacking in consistency with them. More practice would help, sure, but I don't know what else to do here, either.

The 'second driver' idea has been bouncing around my melon lately. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it, but I might put my Helium 3W shaft into my old F9 head, crank it up to 12*, and see what happens.

Im thinking new irons or a driving iron.

I’d like to replace my irons. Got the p760s through warranty and just haven’t gelled with them. Looking to get PXG Gen 2s or ZX7s

Putter. The answer will probably be the same every 6 months. I am always thinking about replacing that dirty SOB

I feel confident in every piece of equipment in the bag, but know there is a lack of pure shots with the irons. The 765s should be on notice, as there are a lot of offerings out there and I have realized the importance of fitting, so that is my must have soooo might need to hit the lotto or a meme stock to get new ones.

Last edited:
fairway woods, I'm smitten with shiny new things when other not quite as shiny things are not behaving

My hybrid and fairway wood are the only clubs not fitted for me. I hit them well (better than I used to hit clubs of that type) so I am not gunning to replace them yet. I bought them used many years ago.

Oldest club in my bag is my G400 Max. However, it goes pretty straight and almost always finds the fairway. Just got new irons and new wedges. My woods and hybrid were replaced last season and picked up a matching 7w this year. Have been struggling putting the last few rounds, but I like the feel of my Odyssey double wide. I suppose I might look at the two-ball as that's why Rahmbo won, right?

Last edited:
The driver I suppose. I’m struggling to find consistency. Of course it really is my swing and not the club.

I’m looking at replacing both of my hybrids…I’m just not sure what I want to replace them with. I’m considering a hybrid and a 5 wood, a hybrid and a 7 wood, or a 4 iron and a hybrid.

The only thing thats not new for me in the last 12 months are my hybrids and 3w. So this are a possibility. Also may upgrade my GW to a CBX2. but nothing pressing.

Hope to be upgrading my driver this week, have narrowed it down to the Epic Speed and Epic Max. Both are a big improvement over my 6 YO driver.

Getting fit for irons after my set of four lessons are completed. My body measurements are unique enough that I can’t pull something off the shelf.

Back