What club can't you get out of your bag?

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
In the past I've changed putters like underwear. Have switched up the driver and wedges sometimes to get a different look or feel. Same for irons. But my 3 and 5 woods, as much as I have tried, haven't left the bag. They are Tour Edge CB Pro's with Speeder shafts.

My Spider Tour Red double bend w sight line. Not going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Elevado

After the putting results I had this season, I know the White Hot Rossie OG is never going anywhere.

4-wood

Callaway XHot Pro 5 wood. Tried to replace it several times but that turned out to be just a waste of money.

I had my previous FW for 4 years before getting into the Morgan Cup. I will probably have the RADSPEED's in the bag for a while too. FW's are kind of sticky clubs in the bag.

My Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s. I have tried to replace once in 2.5 years. That's an eternity for me.

Titleist driving iron(2007), XHot 2Deep(2013), and XR Pro 4 wood(2014). I have purchased more than a dozen newer fairway woods and at least that many driving irons/hybrids in the last decade but the old ones remain in my bag.

I have a 2h that is still going great, can't find anything that is better.

Spider Tour Red L Neck. Been in the bag for four years now. I've tried other putters but nothing else can knock it out of the bag.

it's been almost 2 years, and i have zero desire to switch away from my odyssey marxman with triple track alignment. it makes me a better putter than i am.

I don't know if I have one right now to be honest. For the longest time it was the Apex hybrid, which has survived since Dec 2015. But even that has rotated in and out this season.

The B21 driver is not going anywhere, My other 13 know they are on probation and are subject to removal at any time.

My Driver. TSi3 with 5g extra, Ventus Black 6X tipped and inch playing 45 3/4. I don't know how many other heads and shafts and combos I've put up against it in the last year, but it's a LOT. And none of them have beat it. I don't even want to try anymore right now. My putter is immovable from my bag too, but I haven't tried a milion different ones to try to best it. I won't even waste my time with that.

Gonna take a lot to kick my Mavrik Max fwy woods. Also, about the only thing that could kick my Strokelab Ten is a slant neck Ten with the OG Whitehot or Whitehot Microhinge insert.

This year it's been my Mavrik driver. I'm on my third current gen driver and it's outlasted them all. I also don't change hybrids much once I find something I like. Had the Rogues in since the '17 Grandaddy. Updated to the Mavs last year in 3H & 4H, ditching the 5W which is a big deal for me (I still have it, couldn't sell it lol). Don't see them coming out of the bag anytime soon.

My Taylormade Ghost Spider from 2011 cannot leave my bag. I have so much confidence in it, I don't know if it will ever leave the bag.

2009 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1.5

My 56 and 60 Vokey wedges. Haven't found anything to kick them out. I'm willing to try some new brands wedges, but super particular on their sole grinds.

My putter, been steady for 2.5 years now. Also I went back to an old trusty in the hybrid. Cannot find anything that can compete with it

M2 Fairway Wood & Hybrids. I can’t seem to find anything I hit better. So I just bought spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back