What did you buy from Gmamas Golf today? Pebble Beach for free!!!

That is a nice one!!!

That is a nice one!!!

1029138-aac.jpg
GMamas hooked it up huge!

Puma Faas Lite 2.0 shoes and the Puma Pattern print red polo that Rickie Fowler wore this week - $110

Bump!

Order came in and everything is awesome.

Bump!

Order came in and everything is awesome.
Those shoes were released late by adidas and not promoted very heavily, but damn they are comfortable. I have the black one and have been amazed at how much i like them.

Just got some Adizeros from Gmamas! $20 after the contest winnings!

Those shoes were released late by adidas and not promoted very heavily, but damn they are comfortable. I have the black one and have been amazed at how much i like them.

So far I have just been wearing them around. The house to break them in. A couple hot spots but they seem like they are going to break in well. The sizing was perfect.

Are those the ones with or without spikes?

I used my gift card today and ordered a pair of Asheworth shorts and an Adidas Climacool Polo. Both totaling $54.98 before taxes and shipping.

6pk-shorts-flat-3stripe-0007ADIDAS Men's ClimaLite Flat Front and 3-Stripe Shorts 6-Pack

97.98$

Ordered the three pack of the Adidas 3 stripe pullover. Thanks Gmamas!

Just bought a used Rife IBF Aussie Mallet, 100% 303 milled, for $49 shipped from GMAMAS! Obviously haven't received yet, but the CS has been great so far. Very quick responses to my emails.

This has arrived, and is just as described, with the grip in outstanding shape, and even still tacky! Pretty astounding for a club that was made 4 years ago. Even threw in a free neoprene headcover, since the original one had been lost by the previous owner. Bravo to Gmamas!

We try to only stock close out things on our website. This is anything but close out, but we can get you anything you want from Puma and we should be able to do very well on price. Email us at the address below with any questions.

Mack is going to send me an invoice for the Ecco shoes I have been eyeing as well as an Adidas belt. Incredible deal and I can't wait.

Gmamas, any chance you will get travel bags in stock? Making a trip and stopped by your site first and didn't see any.

Used my PGA contest winnings to help buy some more Bridgestone B330-RX's

Gmamas, any chance you will get travel bags in stock? Making a trip and stopped by your site first and didn't see any.

Just to piggyback on this. I am in the market for a Sun Mountain Glider.

Just to piggyback on this. I am in the market for a Sun Mountain Glider.

yes and yes. The way the guys here have been dong this has been working great. They just email me what they are about to buy and what they are about to pay and we beat the price and ship asap. We are batting a thousand so far on being able to do that. Bags can sometimes be tough if you are buying them from a place you can pick them up because shipping is pretty high, but we will try!!!

You guys have also been great about contacting us when you are actually ready to purchase and not just price shopping. Pricing for a hundred different guys when only one or two buy would not be a good situation for us. So thanks and keep up the good work.

yes and yes. The way the guys here have been dong this has been working great. They just email me what they are about to buy and what they are about to pay and we beat the price and ship asap. We are batting a thousand so far on being able to do that. Bags can sometimes be tough if you are buying them from a place you can pick them up because shipping is pretty high, but we will try!!!

You guys have also been great about contacting us when you are actually ready to purchase and not just price shopping. Pricing for a hundred different guys when only one or two buy would not be a good situation for us. So thanks and keep up the good work.

I will contact you tonight then when I get home so I can find the bag I want. Thanks for this.

I'm new to the forum and this is the first I've heard of your site, so I went and checked it out. Looks like some great deals, but none of the pictures work for me, and if I click on a shirt for exampe, and choose my size nothing else happens as it seems like it should.

Try a different Web browser.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Works fine on both for me. Has to be a setting on your end I think?

Works fine on both for me. Has to be a setting on your end I think?

Hmm, I'll have to try again at home, thanks.

Back