What Did You Learn Today?

RecGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I think that more important than the score you shot it today is what you learned from the round that can help you play better the next time.

I learned I'd better get off my butt and get to the driving range.

That Parkinson’s affects me some days worse than others…

That the value of a THP Experience is u paralleled in the world of golf.

That Parkinson’s affects me some days worse than others…
I know how you feel. I have a different disease but every round is different depending how I feel. Some days I’m just happy to be able to play.

I learned that my right elbow hates the rest of my body, and tries to fly away when everything else hurts. Danged over the top garbage. Low pressure system on the way....

I learned that not everyone knows when not to hit when a foursome is still in the fairway.

I went too far in the slowing my tempo direction. When you don’t feel the load doing half swings with a lag shot you can probably afford to speed up a hair.

Update: I went to the driving range and learned that I'm out of golfing shape. I learned that I will like my new wedges. I learned that I have to grip the club tighter with my right hand, which feels very uncomfortable - the problem is that my thumb comes off the club during the backswing and this makes my left wrist unstable. I think it needs to go to a 4 from a 1.

Back