What did you shoot today?

52-47 - 99. Played brutal and it was raining. I don’t play in the rain too often. I actually like it. Wouldn’t want to make it a regular thing. But it was fun start to year.

76 today outdoors on Cape Cod. It was 50* at tee time and windy. It got super windy as the round went on. I had 3 birdies and hit it solid. The greens had been punched a few weeks ago but rolled pretty well given that it is January. Overall I hit the ball quite solidly today. Not sure if I will get another round in outdoors this month but I can hope.

76 today outdoors on Cape Cod. It was 50* at tee time and windy. It got super windy as the round went on. I had 3 birdies and hit it solid. The greens had been punched a few weeks ago but rolled pretty well given that it is January. Overall I hit the ball quite solidly today. Not sure if I will get another round in outdoors this month but I can hope.
That's a really good round for all those factors.

Just broke 90 for the first time with an 87 (46/41).
Woohoo!
Way to put it all together, that’s a heck of a back nine. Nice round!

Milestone day for me - broke 80 for the first time! 38-40 for a 78. I'm thrilled!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Milestone day for me - broke 80 for the first time! 38-40 for a 78. I'm thrilled!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Way to start the new year! Congrats on the awesome round!

I played a round so Sim golf and shot 71.9 from 6700 yards. Once you hit the green, it calculates the amount strokes to hole out from the distance.

1st round of 2021 in the books. (we are off HC season so not in that way).
40/37=77 12/14 fairways 12/GIR and 32 putts. Was cold but I will take and was nice to play already this year.

1st round of 2021 in the books. (we are off HC season so not in that way).
40/37=77 12/14 fairways 12/GIR and 32 putts. Was cold but I will take and was nice to play already this year.
What’s your posting season out there?

What’s your posting season out there?
Active season is from March 1st to Dec 31st according to the USGA so only Jan and Feb we can't post scores. It could be posted and marked as practice I suppose.

Active season is from March 1st to Dec 31st according to the USGA so only Jan and Feb we can't post scores. It could be posted and marked as practice I suppose.
Wow I’m surprised your season goes that late in the year! We are April 1 - November 14.

We don't get much snow really. Now the last storm stayed south of me and Wichita got quite a bit. If we do get snow it is usually in Jan and Feb.
March is our turning point, I have seen it stay 30 ° for a week or two or be in the 70's, you just never know.

I played pretty well today but did not putt good. I shot 77 with 5 3-putts which is not like me at all. I hit 72% GIR and 71% Fairways with 35 putts.

I played pretty well today but did not putt good. I shot 77 with 5 3-putts which is not like me at all. I hit 72% GIR and 71% Fairways with 35 putts.
Those days are tough, so much good for the end result. Frustrating.

Shot 40/43 today on a pretty tough narrow course. I had 6 one putts and 2 doubles. I had a great day with the driver and was cranking them out there. I did have 2 go left OB on me. I really am going to focus on approach shots. I missed 5 GIR after having awesome drives. Very happy with my chipping also nothing left short but had a few run just a bit long.

41 when we got to the course had about a 1.5 hour frost delay. Hard not to like the views on this course.
0B60B835-ACD6-41E7-8FE2-3CE69986B2D9.jpeg

49/39-88 on the simulator. I need to check the green settings before I play because this was brutal! Fought my swing badly on the front nine. Working on unflattening my swing, but all I seem to have done so far is create an outside-in swing with a big banana slice. Oh well, it’s showing some some promise.
C912626C-5FB9-4482-8F32-FA0827FC3B19.jpeg

Last edited:
49/39-88 on the simulator. I need to check the green settings before I play because this was brutal! Fought my swing badly on the front nine. Working on unflattening my swing, but all I seem to have done so far is create an outside-in swing with a big banana slice. Oh well, it’s showing some some promise.

Tightened up a lot on the back nine! Nicely done.

Tightened up a lot on the back nine! Nicely done.
Courtesy of Mr. Samuel Adams and a high level of confidence that the ball would be moving hard from left to right :LOL:

39/41 - 80. Two blow up holes ... double on the front and triple on the back. Several par saves with clutch one putts.

Back