What did you shoot today?

Yesterday's round was 6 pars 3 bogeys on the front, the back side was 2 bogeys, 1 triple, 2 birdies, 4 pars for a total of 6 over par 78. I was pleased to hit 14 of 18 greens in regulation, the best tee-to-green round I've had in more than a year.

38/38 - 76

Best round since I moved to texas

4 birdies ties my all time best

That Cobra Nova 40 was hot yesterday
IMG_3718.jpeg

45 on front 9 on par 35. Pretty good round. Conditions were not ideal. Extremely muddy.

112 today in the Wagc event. :oops:
Everyone was struggling the +3 in my group was +16 and wanted to quit around 14 but hung in there.

87 today, second best score at this particular course (86), but we also moved up a tee box since it was cool and a little breezy. Still, encouraging with the current swing change. It some good shots, some bad shots. Scrambled pretty well. Made a few par saving putts down the stretch. Only two blow up holes. Things I can learn from next lesson, I'm sure.

Played pretty well today. Have been working on getting a more neutral path with my irons and hit some pretty good shots as well as some stinkers. Shot a 38-38-76 with 2 birdies and 6 bogies. I’m liking the progress with my iron path so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76 today in the cold and it rained for the last 5 holes.

41-43 (+12) 84. Was sloppy on the back but I find that to be the tougher nine. No lost balls with the driver, nor any 3 putts, but some struggles with the irons.

48/43 91

6571 is a bit long for me anymore, but was the most fun I ever had shooting 91

Golf Club of Houston is a great course
IMG_3812.jpegIMG_3801.jpegIMG_3802.jpeg

Last edited:
Took advantage of nice weather today and played round #1 of 2024 with my son. It was 55* when we teed off, 70* on the back 9.
Played really well overall; shot 38/41 - 79 from 6160 yds with 31 putts, 9 FIR, 6 GIR

Played very good today minus one hole. Shot a 35-39-74 with 2 birdies, 2 bogies, and a double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosty but nice enough to play. have to get in golf this weekend before next weekend's 8 degree weather :(

Shot a 42-42 84 (12) and won one match, tied the other. Two lost balls off the driver; one just a hair off line. The best part was making a 25 footer for birdie on 18 to tie my match. For once I was the one who made the heart breaker!

Tough grind today.
shot 42-43 in the club champ. 85/77. 13 bogeys / 5 pars.
5 time club champ shot 43/43 off 17 net 69.

why bother?

Last edited:
Tough grind today.
shot 42-43 in the club champ. 85/77. 13 bogeys / 5 pars.
5 time club champ shot 43/43 off 17 net 69.

why bother?

because...golf!

Shot 42/41 net 75 today.
sand bagger shot net 67 today. 69/67 over two days.
152 was 4th in the net.
I shot 42/43/42/41 and finished just outside the money.
cheaters suck.

With frozen ground conditions the golf course allows play? I thought this damaged the ground, especially greens.
When we teed off it was above freezing. The snow squall hit on the back nine when it was upper 30’s. The ground was a little hard at first, but thawed out quickly.

Once the frost has melted, we are cleared to play.

Last edited:
92 (net +2) with 42 putts, including 8 three putts and two missed birdies inside 6 feet. Sweet Jebus it was the worst I’ve putted in decades.

38/42 for 80. One birdie in the mix, left 3 more short in the heart! 34 putts on the round which is 2 over my average.
Best score in a while. Two double bogeys ruined a really good round.
Well those and the pace on the back nine. 2:45 back nine.
Beautiful day otherwise.
Good rando pairing.

Last edited:
43/43 86 yesterday

Stuck a 54° wedge to 1 foot for birdie on the first hole and it was downhill from there!

It was too damn cold. All I could think yesterday was, I moved south not to play in this weather 😕IMG_3977.jpeg

Back