What do you do for a living?

I'm a Corrections Officer in Ma.

CNC machinist manufacturing artificial/replacement knees. Also work at golf course a Head of Outside Operations in charge of bag boys, cart guys, starters, rangers, and driving range staff.

I've had a 30 year career in mostly outside sales. I'm happy to say that I'm just 4 short weeks from retirement.:banana:

Solutions Architect ... mainly in the Amazon Web Services domain.

I've had a 30 year career in mostly outside sales. I'm happy to say that I'm just 4 short weeks from retirement.:banana:

First I've heard of this! Next you're going to tell us that you're building a home in Minnesota. :act-up:

Congrats on your retirement.

I work in Digital Marketing. All channels, company is in over 50 countries!

I'm a therapist by trade, licensed for mental health and addictions. Previously i was director of a detox and some other services, but now I supervise I psychiatry clinic for a hospital.

After a long day/week I surely have a lot to decompress so my hobbies are golf, my motorcycle, and cigars.

Thankfully many of the doctors I work with golf so I'm hoping to have a few work outings this year :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fitting thread. Recently got my License and will be a Real Estate Agent in VA, will be looking to branch in to MD, DC, WV in coming years. Very excited for the new journey.

I'm a therapist by trade, licensed for mental health and addictions. Previously i was director of a detox and some other services, but now I supervise I psychiatry clinic for a hospital.

After a long day/week I surely have a lot to decompress so my hobbies are golf, my motorcycle, and cigars.

Thankfully many of the doctors I work with golf so I'm hoping to have a few work outings this year :)

I am addicted to golf and bat !#%@ crazy, can you help?

I am addicted to golf and bat !#%@ crazy, can you help?
You may be beyond help, but I'm right there with you

I'm an Automation Engineer for a engineering contractor that services oil and gas companies offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.

Director of Partner Engineering for a startup

Getting a promotion to start a new position Monday. I'll be doing the same thing I'm doing now, since I've already been doing that job since the last person was promoted, and I'll still be doing the stuff for my old job until they fill it with someone else. If they hire from within, I'll have to do that job until they fill any vacancy they create. So basically same thing, two jobs, but at least now I get the title and pay of the better one.

I am an RN, did a decade in a hospital, everything from pediatrics to psychiatry. Now doing Care Navigation in a physician's office with four providers, it's Monday - Friday and no holidays, so life is good.

I'm in the Medical Marijuana industry. Ironically, after several years of partaking, I rarely smoke anymore. What, at one time, was a dream job is now just a job. Go figure.

911 dispatch center supervisor, overnight shift

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Lawyerin'.

I've been working in television for over 43 years. I've done just about everything you can do in the business (behind the scenes) in that time. Currently I do graphics and that's what I'll be doing for the rest of my career which should be about another 12-18 months.

Professional husband and father now. I had a great 30-year career in outside sales that I retired from just a few days ago. Technically I'm still on the payroll but it's officially over on May 8th. :banana:

Professional husband and father now. I had a great 30-year career in outside sales that I retired from just a few days ago. Technically I'm still on the payroll but it's officially over on May 8th. :banana:

Congrats!!! I'd say enjoy it, but it already sounds like you have solid plans to do just that. Haha!

2 months into a new job as a Stores Clerk for a local college. Mail runs, receiving, pickups and deliveries.

Good pay, better benefits, unionized, and a job that I can conceivably stay at until retirement.

I am a civil engineer (project manager) for the nations #1 convenience store!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back