What does MtlJeff need to have, 2024 club edition

241 are nice but the Blueprint S is pretty amazing. The more I play them the better they get.

You should at least have them in the cart ready to go.

haha , always order from my pro and he's on vacation this week. But i could get them tomorrow or Tuesday!

I’m a lefty, and if I had an itch, after seeing the Blueprint S yesterday, I’d solve that itch.

I haven't hit them, but on looks alone I really like the BP "S". As far as the Srixon's go...5 or 7...I like the "V" sole. Seems like it might make it easier to cut through the grass.

ps: I'm actually toying with the idea of getting new irons. 🧐

Last edited:

I'm thinking of doing a MP241 with C-taper Lite as a "max spin" experiment.

As i've mentioned. I am hilariously low spin and launch. And i do really enjoy my T150 with PX LZ......but i'm still around 5 to 5.5K RPM with 7 iron.

So i'm thinking blade with Ctaper Lite.....high spin build.

Make sense?

(Just say yes so i can do it)

I'm thinking of doing a MP241 with C-taper Lite as a "max spin" experiment.

As i've mentioned. I am hilariously low spin and launch. And i do really enjoy my T150 with PX LZ......but i'm still around 5 to 5.5K RPM with 7 iron.

So i'm thinking blade with Ctaper Lite.....high spin build.

Make sense?

(Just say yes so i can do it)
At this point I think it would be irresponsible for you not to do this.

What if this is the magic combo that finally unlocks your true potential? What if a year from now we’re reading stories about the 40 something journeyman from Montreal who finally broke through on the PGA tour? Who made it from the depths of the golf forums all the way to the winners circle?

This is about more than just Jeff. You owe this to all of us. It would be selfish and reckless not to purchase these clubs.

Don’t let us down.

At this point I think it would be irresponsible for you not to do this.

What if this is the magic combo that finally unlocks your true potential? What if a year from now we’re reading stories about the 40 something journeyman from Montreal who finally broke through on the PGA tour? Who made it from the depths of the golf forums all the way to the winners circle?

This is about more than just Jeff. You owe this to all of us. It would be selfish and reckless not to purchase these clubs.

Don’t let us down.

LIV is really more my style.....i want that money!

Haha

I had a few things on order with my head pro already (like a custom Linkslegend bag) , but he's been on vacation. I just messaged him and said if he hadn't placed that yet then hold off. Gonna change and get MP241's through him

But then i'll need a new bag if my Linkslegend one is cancelled.....

I mean.....it's not like anyone has just released a new line of affordable carry bags here lately. Whatever will i do??? @Rod Dunlap

Ordered the MP241

Thanks everyone......though i steered this thread a bit. I just needed to be nudged on by my fellow degenerates

Lots of good ideas here. So how about a bad one. A lob wedge with a 46” auto flex driver shaft.

I already ordered....I'm set for 2 months lol

LIV is really more my style.....i want that money!

Haha

I had a few things on order with my head pro already (like a custom Linkslegend bag) , but he's been on vacation. I just messaged him and said if he hadn't placed that yet then hold off. Gonna change and get MP241's through him

But then i'll need a new bag if my Linkslegend one is cancelled.....

I mean.....it's not like anyone has just released a new line of affordable carry bags here lately. Whatever will i do??? @Rod Dunlap
They haven't yet but won't be long now. Your patience will pay off @MtlJeff :)!

They haven't yet but won't be long now. Your patience will pay off @MtlJeff :)!

I liked the black 6-way carry bag. Just let me know if you can take orders from Canada....last time i think we had to do something kinda custom

I cancelled my Linkslegend order.

1710201702006.jpeg
I want to see the old Mtl Jeff back! Where is the guy who played SGI irons! 😁.

View attachment 9247924
I want to see the old Mtl Jeff back! Where is the guy who played SGI irons! 😁.

Surely you have me confused with someone else :)....i've only been here a few years.

Yeah yeah i know. Somewhere the old me is like "This is everything you hated"

But i would tell old MtlJeff the same thing i would tell any other 27yr old

"Shut up"

So FWIW i got

MP241
4-PW with C-taper LITE

MP24
52 / 10 with C-taper Lite

I'll keep my Vokey Jet Black for the 60 degree. It gets a little "glare-y" here in mid-day so i would rather the black wedge.

This is how i roll. Blade 4 irons. Never ask me about my business (i don't know , i just wanted to quote Godfather)

Ordered the MP241

Thanks everyone......though i steered this thread a bit. I just needed to be nudged on by my fellow degenerates
Jeff, did you get fitted, or did you already know your specs?

Jeff, did you get fitted, or did you already know your specs?

I'm a 6 foot guy with standard arms ....basically everything fits me.

I just order lol

I liked the black 6-way carry bag. Just let me know if you can take orders from Canada....last time i think we had to do something kinda custom

I cancelled my Linkslegend order.
Yes of course, we'll get one to Canada for you.

Please PM and remind me when you see us announce they're in stock as we'll have to place an order manually.

We'll absorb some of the shipping and duty costs since they're crazy expensive these days.

Yes of course, we'll get one to Canada for you.

Please PM and remind me when you see us announce they're in stock as we'll have to place an order manually.

We'll absorb some of the shipping and duty costs since they're crazy expensive these days.

Awesome---will do! Happy this all worked out. I really wanted these blades, and the bags looked great!

Snakebite Raw.

Great choice @MtlJeff ….looking forward to how these compare to the T-150’s.

Ordered the MP241

Love it. You are now officially speed running two things:
- old school video games
- new school irons

Back