What driver do you have?

B21baseball

Reaction score
i have a 1999 Big Bertha and I need a new driver. I am looking for some new drivers so I can try and find a cheap one I can get one day.

Callaway XR16 that I bought used earlier this year.

Cobra F9, recently bought it’s up in the top 3 drivers I have owned

2016 M2 , no complaints!

Ben Hogan GS53. Factory direct for $299 with choice of shafts. Fantastic driver.

Ping GSFT. The straightest driver I’ve ever hit.

Last edited:
Callaway Epic Flash, I really like it.

Currently gaming the Rogue Subzero and it’s been pretty consistent and reliable for me in what is one of my weaknesses... tee game

I currently game a Cobra F7+ driver. I do like the adjustability of the club, both loft and weight settings. I'm sure you can find one at a really great price as well, considering it is only 2 years old.

Callaway fusion heavy. Got it for $70 on COP during one of their sales. It’s an amazing driver for my swing and the recoil shaft fits me perfectly.

Callaway XR16, got it plenty cheap. Good driver.

I have a Titleist 910 D2. I'm looking to get a new one, but may wait for the prices to come down.

i have a 1999 Big Bertha and I need a new driver. I am looking for some new drivers so I can try and find a cheap one I can get one day.

Send me your stats such as swing speed, tendency to hook/slice, low/high launch, etc. I’m sure I’ve got something that I could send you that’ll be an improvement.

Trading back and forth between a Titleist 917 d2 Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 regular and Ping G with UST Helium 5F4 (thank you THP)

I have an assortment of 1-5 year old drivers of all kinds, and the original Big Bertha I played when I was young. I mostly play an Epic Sub Zero, even though I have newer and more hyped ones. If you're looking for a cheap upgrade hop on eBay. You can get a Cobra Bio Cell or TaylorMade Rocketballz for $50-$75. Both really capable and forgiving for the price.

Callaway XR 16, have had for a few years now and have been testing lately to upgrade. Currently the ping g 410 and epic flash have had best results. Will test a few more but in ponder mode

TS3 with Diamana S+ Shaft from my 915.

I'm playing a Ping G410 Plus with an Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited.

I have a TM M4 that I bought used about a month ago. I still have my TM Burner 2007 waiting in the garage in reserve.

Callaway Epic Flash that has been a monster for me.

Tons of great drivers out there right now. If you want the best grab an Epic Flash, IMO of course.

EPIC Flash SZ triple diamond, paired with the GD BB 7x it is pretty darn good.

currently gaming a ping g400 max with my custom 1 of 1 project x handcrafted shaft. it’s been a great setup. but i’ll be getting fit by the best in the business for a new driver at the grandaddy this year. still blows my mind that they will find something even better for me.

Back