What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. couldnt pass them up, especially for that price. Those have been my biggest ponder for a couple months now.

That price is ridiculous for how good they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found some Srixon z545 irons on eBay and got them for $275. It is 6-pw, so I will need to add in a 5 and 4 iron at some point. Couldn't pass it up tho. Pretty excited about those things.

Great pickup!

Found some Srixon z545 irons on eBay and got them for $275. It is 6-pw, so I will need to add in a 5 and 4 iron at some point. Couldn't pass it up tho. Pretty excited about those things.

Damn! Very nice. I am in the market for a 6-PW iron set.

Cashed in on the CPO sale right now and grabbed a Big Bertha 2014 5W -1/2" in VG condition to match my ridiculous bomber of a 3W. Will then have a 5W showdown between this bad boy and the Fly-Z!

91ea5f90ca01dc5ee074bb5e3a8007c9.jpg

it's about damn time

Picked up a TEE XCG7 4W brand new from RBG just for shiggles to play around with. After reading all the positive things I figured for the price I might as well give it a try.

​Just took advantage of the Callaway Pre Owned sale and got the XR's 5-A with project X 5.5 Graphite shafts for under $500.00.

Snagged an XHot Pro 9.5* driver and a Diamana Kai'li 60S off of CPO for a song. I love my Kai'li 70S, but I have to be really warmed and loose up to load it fully. I think the 60S will give me a higher trajectory with a bit softer profile which should only help my driving. I also wanted to try the Pro head and compare it to my Razr Fit, and this will do so cheaply.

Still need an iron fitting and probably want new irons, but that will have to wait for a bit.

I won this sweet custom leather American Flag themed hybrid headcover on eBay for $25!

You must be privy to some sort of "secret Ebay".... that deal is insane!

You must be privy to some sort of "secret Ebay".... that deal is insane!

Haha. No I just have no life and can't sleep at night. I have found some good deals.

Started preping for winter, dozen Supersoft's and some new Footjoy's..

2014 apex pro 3 to pw with pxi 6.5 (what I was fit to at Annika Academy ) and bba 3 hybrid with 865 speeder x stiff (also what I was fit to)

2014 apex pro 3 to pw with pxi 6.5 (what I was fit to at Annika Academy ) and bba 3 hybrid with 865 speeder x stiff (also what I was fit to)

Have you ever made it 3 months without buying a new set of clubs?? Lol you are an animal Kang!

Have you ever made it 3 months without buying a new set of clubs?? Lol you are an animal Kang!
Not sure lol. I'm getting ready to sell a set of jdm irons so once those sell I'll come out with extra cash lol

I hope that I'm done with the major equipment adds for several years ...

Oban Kiyoshi Purple Shaft 65 04 new - $160

Adidas Asym Energy Shoes - $199

After I had found

Diamana Ilima 60 and 70 for GBB fairways $145 each

Now its on to picture taking and selling drivers and shafts on ebay...

I've got a lot to sell ... shirts, pants, shafts, drivers, oy vey this is work.

Did you buy from CPO?

Did you buy from CPO?
Yes. All together 745 shipped. Not bad for all like new. Knowing cpo they'll be basically brand new

This. But only paid $763.
And it's already shipped! Four to seven business days. Having it shipped to a friend's house. I am not sure if this is Christmas or just because. I should probably do it just because since we always buy a combined present (See: 70" TV) for Christmas!

Not sure lol. I'm getting ready to sell a set of jdm irons so once those sell I'll come out with extra cash lol

Which will immediately be put toward another iron set haha

Which will immediately be put toward another iron set haha

Haha actually I'm done. Black z945s, miura cb1007, apex pros... Unless the new apex pro really outperforms lmao

Kang, you sir are an animal. God bless Mrs Kang lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back