Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy today but came in today
de7d8e32453f2c779f7a2bd92a12ba57.jpg

2d5d344fe0b0576130f7c8823dd524bf.jpg

87c69fc2c8984532aa455af7b5ec2102.jpg

Paid off the rest of the LIITA trip

One of these:

30098283_im__________1_gsi

Don't know if it will be any good, but I need to organize my garage a little better so I'm giving it a chance.

Rotella and Hogan books

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430333829.576670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430333829.576670.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
I will put all this weeks purchases here!! It has been a big week.
-Ping G30 10.5 LS
-Big bag o' tees for a buck fitty
-3 shirts from Golfsmith - hit their clearance rack and got some awesome deals ($50 total)
-UA Pants
-Black Clover hat from Kierland Golf CLub

One of these:

Don't know if it will be any good, but I need to organize my garage a little better so I'm giving it a chance.

I have one of those and it's pretty well built and would be really useful for organizing my golf stuff in the office if I didn't have 4 golf bags now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I bought two buckets this morning, for a pretty bad practice session.

I have one of those and it's pretty well built and would be really useful for organizing my golf stuff in the office if I didn't have 4 golf bags now.

looks like you need a second one.

I bought two buckets this morning, for a pretty bad practice session.

looks like you need a second one.

My wife and I were talking about it and I think that I'm actually going to take 2 of the bags to The First Tee along with some clubs that I will likely never use again instead.

Placed an order with Ace of Clubs for a custom scorecard holder. My two daughters mean the world to me so each will be stitched into the cover. Here is a mock up

a5fd58e3fedcd358beff7ad986774fdd.jpg

Stitching will match the names and inside will be pink full grain leather.

One of these:

That's really nice! Where did you get it?

I will put all this weeks purchases here!! It has been a big week.
-Ping G30 10.5 LS
-Big bag o' tees for a buck fitty
-3 shirts from Golfsmith - hit their clearance rack and got some awesome deals ($50 total)
-UA Pants
-Black Clover hat from Kierland Golf CLub

I was at Golfsmith today, I had to force myself to walk past the 30% off clearance signs. I'm overloaded on polos as it is, if I bring home any more I'll definitely be in trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at Golfsmith today, I had to force myself to walk past the 30% off clearance signs. I'm overloaded on polos as it is, if I bring home any more I'll definitely be in trouble!

I know the feeling. So many golf shirts as it is now. Heck, I have stuff hanging up that I have owned for over a year without wearing them once.

Custom order fg tour 100 irons finally arrived today.

That's really nice! Where did you get it?

Golfsmith. It's $89 for the version that holds one bag and $99 for the one pictured.

I want one of these so bad.

It is awesome! They V2 is just as good though and you can find them online for a little bit cheaper.

It is awesome! They V2 is just as good though and you can find them online for a little bit cheaper.

I ended up buying the V3 Patriot pack. I've used it for 2 rounds and love it.

I ended up buying the V3 Patriot pack. I've used it for 2 rounds and love it.

I also got the patriot back and I have been lasering everything! Glad you are enjoying it, and it's cool that a portion went to folds of honor!

A longstanding ponder became a purchase. Picked up a set of G30 irons after hitting pretty much everything in the store. My ego wanted the i25 or the XR pros, but it came down to the XR, Berthas, and G30s. XRs were a bit longer, but I was more accurate with the G30s - the G series and I just get along. The i25s were actually pretty close, but I don't mind the size of the G series (I played the G15s for a couple years) so I'll take the forgiveness. Went out for a range session after and was just hitting spots I was aiming at. I picked up 4-U, but will probably be playing some combination of 5-U, 5-P and my RTX wedges, and 4-P and my RTX wedges. We'll see what ends up working the best.

I'm driving the ball really well this year, but seeing lower GIR numbers than I had last year. I'm looking forward to seeing if this helps change that.

Seemore MX5 and KBS Hi rev wedge shafts

Two foursomes for ChampionsGate for a great rate.

A longstanding ponder became a purchase. Picked up a set of G30 irons after hitting pretty much everything in the store. My ego wanted the i25 or the XR pros, but it came down to the XR, Berthas, and G30s. XRs were a bit longer, but I was more accurate with the G30s - the G series and I just get along. The i25s were actually pretty close, but I don't mind the size of the G series (I played the G15s for a couple years) so I'll take the forgiveness. Went out for a range session after and was just hitting spots I was aiming at. I picked up 4-U, but will probably be playing some combination of 5-U, 5-P and my RTX wedges, and 4-P and my RTX wedges. We'll see what ends up working the best.

I'm driving the ball really well this year, but seeing lower GIR numbers than I had last year. I'm looking forward to seeing if this helps change that.

You didnt get a long with 545's?

You didnt get a long with 545's?

I'm not nearly as consistent with them as I have been with other irons. Re shafting them in the next few weeks - I think that will make a difference. Wouldn't surprise me if they're back in the bag. Resale value was probably going to be a tiebreaker for Ping as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back