What golf stuff did you buy today?

Last edited:
1000065933.jpg

10 of these.

Dang. Millar at Marshalls?
Right? I have a friend who does this 💩 so the time and sends me pics of his amazing deals. Where are these Marshalls???

Intriguing 🤔 . Still on the graphite hunt?
Yeah. I don't play as well with it, but a sudden bout of the genetic lottery showing itself with a vengeance has left me no choice at the moment. So biting the bullet on them after not wanting to spend the $ originally despite results being better than the rest.

Yeah. I don't play as well with it, but a sudden bout of the genetic lottery showing itself with a vengeance has left me no choice at the moment. So biting the bullet on them after not wanting to spend the $ originally despite results being better than the rest.
I thought I remembered you being back in X100 or something, but my memory sucks. Either way, I’ll be following along for some feedback, I’m back pondering myself after seeing a few shiny things last weekend that I haven’t seen in the wild up here yet, despite just plunking a new set of steel into the Z-forged 🤦. Hopefully these lead to a little less wear and tear for you, while still slinging that spicy trajectory music 👊

I thought I remembered you being back in X100 or something, but my memory sucks. Either way, I’ll be following along for some feedback, I’m back pondering myself after seeing a few shiny things last weekend that I haven’t seen in the wild up here yet, despite just plunking a new set of steel into the Z-forged 🤦. Hopefully these lead to a little less wear and tear for you, while still slinging that spicy trajectory music 👊
Z Forged. :love:

This week I got 4 new pair of shorts. Today was 2 buckets of range balls 4 pair of socks and a Mission brand bucket hat. IMG_9165.jpeg

Those top 2 are gonna barely cover stuff. 😀
Longer than they look in pic. They are in the 8 to 9 inch range. Tried in a pair of 7s that’s where I draw the line. Left them on the rack.

Those top 2 are gonna barely cover stuff. 😀
Big Deal Problem GIF by CBS

Finally picked up my LIN-Q M40X BLUE 7F4 for my Darkspeed X.

While I was there I mentioned to my fitter about seeing the same shaft on CPO for $60 and possibly using it in my Apex UW 19°, his response was "have you ordered it yet? Why haven't you ordered it yet?", so I ordered it when I got home and it will be put in ASAP.

Also grabbed another box of Chrome Tours.

Ordered a ACCRA GX 150 M4 to put in my Mizuno ST-MAX.
Had the previous FX 100 series in my hybrid and loved the higher launch.

Finally picked up my LIN-Q M40X BLUE 7F4 for my Darkspeed X.

While I was there I mentioned to my fitter about seeing the same shaft on CPO for $60 and possibly using it in my Apex UW 19°, his response was "have you ordered it yet? Why haven't you ordered it yet?", so I ordered it when I got home and it will be put in ASAP.

Also grabbed another box of Chrome Tours.
I have a 6F3 of the LINQ Blue in the mail - hoping it arrives in one piece, have used the red either a 5 or 6 most of last year and every round this year. I like it, and also wonder if the blue might be a better fit - hope to find out next week. Look forward to your review.

Shot Scope V5...... ⌚

LIN-Q Red shaft came in and got a bucket of balls at the range. The grind continues

Happy and sad day at the same time.

Added a p770 4i to my set and its absolutely dialed. Love my 770s.

However, this means I have to finally pull the last Cleveland Mashie hybrid from my bag. Mashies have been in my bag since I bought myself my first set of clubs (Adams CB3s and Mashies) over 10 years ago.

Bon Voyage old friend, rest well now in the grand golf storage room under the stairs.

Last edited:
Lin Q MX 40 white shaft and paradym 3 wood for Mrs Reject, both from CPO

Back